xmas time off

just wondering how much time people are off for other xmas,and if any ones hitting the tarmac on xmas day.i remember few years back when stobarts had mirror contract out off watford the drivers had to work xmas nite in order to get papers out for boxing day(yes i was one of eddies men but i was there when it was a proper job and you had to wear a tie :laughing: )

ive got a job on boxing day from fareham to lichfield at 0300!

no boozing for me xmas night. turkey sandwiches in the butty box though!

Hoorah for Turkey

Finished on Friday 19th going back in on Monday 5th ye ha two weeks off!

Finished on Saturday 20th back on the road on 5th :smiley:
But now working on completing the extension at home :frowning: :frowning:
only day off i’ve been given is Xmas day :exclamation:

Imp:

Me too!!

finished yesterday 22nd back down road on the 5th sat at home with man flu now not good

Currently parked up at Donnington with a load to deliver to Heathrow at 9 in the morning and got a 6pm drop in Wadebridge on Boxing Day!!!
Oh and no overtime as I’m salaried :unamused:

off xmas n boxin day
back in sat
off for my usual sun n mon
in tue n wed
off new year day
back in fri n sat
off sun n mon…wnkrs!
only wanted sat 27th off,which could have given me 5 days straight!,will the country really grind to a halt without me for one day?.. :imp:

i’ve finished today until 5th but i think i’ve a job upto glasgow on the 2nd.
still no beer? i’m slacking!

Koop:

Imp:

Me too!!

Me too.
Well almost, Thursday the 18th to Sunday the 4th .

Simon:

Koop:

Imp:

Me too!!

Me too.
Well almost, Thursday the 18th to Sunday the 4th .

Add me to that…finished Thurs 18th (late turn) back on 6th Jan!! :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :sunglasses: :smiley:

im working xmas eve on a pre planned recovery job finish if lucky at 10pm on 24 hr call on xmas day…and a pre planned job to coventry at 6am start boxing day…still treble money so not complaing

oh yeah i just remembered my local petrol station is open xmas day for a time(what time it was i didnt care as they are expensive but hey they are open)and i noticed a lot of other shops are open as well…i think tesco was 1 but not sure

Finish xmas eve and hopefully back early monday morning, then new years day off - just right for me as I have no family :slight_smile:

Have a great time all :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

In tomorrow to wash the truck, back on Monday on a bulker for a change, two runs up to Pembrokeshire.

Livestock don’t have days off! :wink:

Off - 24th, 25th, 26th
In - 27th, 28th, 29th
Off - 30th
In - 31st
Off - 1st, 2nd
In - 3rd and normal rota resumes.

( Can I have a Monday to Friday job please Santa ). :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

finished today till mon then what ever the agency ring with hopefully some distance bored off yorkshire now. :smiley:

Finish 24th about 20:00, then off just Christmas day, Boxing day and New years day.

Finished tonight (23rd) Cleaning tomorrow afternoon. Lorry probably back on the road Saturday morning, but not me at the wheel. I’ve promised to try and spend some time at home this year. This will be the first christmas i’ve had off in full, ever! :open_mouth:

in xmas eve,
off xmas day
in boxing day
off 27th (tattoo being finished)
in 28,29,30 and possibly 31st

off 1st back in 2nd probably.