xmas time off

been off since the 17th due to illness and back in the 5thh. funnily enough 3 other drivers have been off due to same sickness in the same week and the 1 who did decide to work through it is now working xmas day and all… cant understand y though

finished yesterday afternoon, back to work monday

5 days not driving :wink: probably end up doing paperwork though :laughing: :laughing:

Off 'til the 5th but I’ve said I will work next week if it’s something interesting.

finished last night back in saturday tea time finsh wednesday am back in thursday pm. if peope didn’t go to pubs i wouldn’t have to work :imp: :laughing: :laughing:

off 'til the 5th, happy chrismas all

Supposed to be working today, but loaded yesterday for an 8am tip in Bristol on Monday so boss said to take today off :laughing: downside is away early on Sunday :frowning: work Mon,Tues and Wed then off till the following Monday

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:22 am Post subject:

Off - 24th, 25th, 26th
In - 27th, 28th, 29th
Off - 30th
In - 31st
Off - 1st, 2nd
In - 3rd and normal rota resumes.

( Can I have a Monday to Friday job please Santa ).

NO!

It’s all right for you lot:

In about half an hour it will be Christmas day in Fiji. Then it’s just 24 solid hours graft until I drop the last prezzy off in Samoa.

And any kids out there who switch islands to get two Christmases - I AM ON TO YOU

Merry Wossname

3 weeks.
But i said i’d go in if needed in week 3.

just got back 15:30 from 03:30 start Waltham cross & waitrose greenford
off tommorrow
06:00 friday (boxing day) for sunday rate.
back on 07:00 saturday (1.5x) for run inc night out … possibly scotland, run back in sunday (8hrs min @ sunday rate)

then home for liquid lunch sunday, and 45 off, & hopefully restarting sometime tues (am?) in time for work new years eve/day (inc premium rates)

Finished tuesday at 19.30 and off until 23.30 on saturday night :frowning: ,then working sunday,monday, and tuesday then off new years eve and new years day and back in for friday :confused:,Start back monday on monday to friday shift pattern having been on sunday to thursday for 3 years :smiley: :smiley: