Are you working over Xmas and New year

Just being nosy. I finish on Xmas Eve and don’t go back until 3rd Jan. Unfortunately we have to use our holidays and I always find it a boring time of the year except the turkey and booze of course. :smiley:

im on nights on the 25th-28th

Nope. Finish on the 23rd Dec and don’t go back till 3rd Jan.:smiley::D:D Only downside is that the 3rd is a Friday. Seems pointless going back for one day.:cry:

I’m working a half day Christmas eve, then off until the second unless one of our customers needs a delivery. It’s been asked of myself and another driver as we are the only ones with a class 2 licence.

I always find I’m ■■■■■■ off after 3 days so it’ll be nice to get a few hours in and have the extra money, even though I’d be getting a weeks wage anyway :slight_smile:

Christmas day, boxing day, & new years day off that’s it :frowning:

i’m working xmas but off new year

Planned in for a 01.30 start boxing day Merry Christmas everyone

Christmas eve= lates, Christmas day = earlies, New year = nights

Finished til’ New year now.

Finish Fri and off for two weeks, done my stint working Christmas’s

One more trip starting tomorrow, hopefully home Thursday afternoon/evening.
That’ll be it until the first Sunday after New Year.
We do Europe, most European places close down over Christmas and New Year. The places we supply do anyway. :laughing: :laughing:

working boxing day and new years day for £17.50 an hour so will try and drag the day out [LOL]

I am in Monday 23rd morning then off until January, come to think of it I am off this Monday too :smiley:
Other than weekends it my first time off since July :laughing:

The real Biffo:

wot do you deliver on xmas day :frowning: keith

keith 2:

The real Biffo:

wot do you deliver on xmas day :frowning: keith

I don’t, my driving days are long gone now, I’m a HATO working in one of the HA control rooms. Christmas & New Year are just another day, if you’re rostered, you’re in.
Someone has to look after you lot, even when you’re just in your Eurobox going to the relatives. :slight_smile:

Off this Wednesday, then Tuesday and Wednesday and new years eve. Working every night apart from them including every Friday, Saturday, Sunday in December to let the family guys spend time at home

Christmas day, new years day and hopefully boxing day this year.Wish somebody could train cattle not to eat over the christmas period.

Told the boss that I am flying to Lanz on 23 and will fly back on 26 :smiley:

Off xmas day & Boxing day, working Friday 28th :cry: then off until Friday 3rd jan :smiley:

Mrs ‘V’ is working between xmas & new year, so I get to play in the Garage, without being interrupted to do silly little jobs that she says need doing :unamused:

No holidays allowed in December,tues - sat driver so other than Xmas day I’m working,mrs works at hospital so she’s in all over Xmas including Xmas day,were just going to have our Xmas hols in March,2 weeks in the sun.