Who has seen who W/ending 14/03/09

So who have you seen in your travels this week :question:

I probably saw Lucy on the M25 clockwise towards Dartford on Wednesday afternoon / teatime.

Posted yesterday but it got merged with last weeks thread.

I saw Bugcos parked up in a layby on the A34 on tuesday
and was falshed by someone in bulk grain tipper on the M4 on thursday

ive seen jd, in leeds,it was nice to put a face to the insults,lol,only joking, nice to see you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Didnt see Andydisco as I was asleep, but i have seen dogthe hunter, bikemonkey, and dagv8 this week

I think i saw Dingo on Tuesday going through Ardrishaig at 10am with a load of fertilizer/fish food?

I saw Dagv8 on the A43 thursday (■■) afternooon , Andy Biltons Magnum on the M1/catthorpe fri am , and Lucy on the A14 earlier in the week but none of them saw me :confused:

Saw Mr Vain on the A11 last sunday evening at Red Lodge.
There was a JODA FH on the M25 Wednesday heading towards the M1 at the A404 at half 11ish, think it’s someone on here? 02 plate■■?
Saw Dogthehunter northbound A11 yesterday 11am ish, or certainly his truck anyhow.
Valhalla westbound A14 yesterday just between the Bury east and Bury central junctions.

Been all over the place this week, been good to get some half decent distances in, lol!

I saw Ollienotts yesterday :smiley:

saucyboar5:
ive seen jd, in leeds,it was nice to put a face to the insults,lol,only joking, nice to see you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yeah it was good to see you as well, next time i hope we have longer for a chat … but it was my home time. :laughing:

i saw " the bear " on the M62 eastbound on monday and " alix766 " overtook me on the M180 on monday as well.

Mr Vain spotted Martineau Lane, Norwich @16.40 yesterday.+

Mr Vain, Wednesday mid morning, M1 South Milton Keynes-ish.

I think i saw Bugcos on tuesday about noon on the A34 between Oxford and Abingdon.

I seen you A14 nr newmarket on Tuesday about 13.00hrs only tappy wasnt in the windscreen

I think you’ll find he doesn’t drive it no more!

Saw myself in the mirror a few times…looking good! :laughing:

Bikemonkey on tuesday, he was heading for felixstowe, i was coming out

why? I thort he loved that truck

alfa man:
I think i saw Bugcos on tuesday about noon on the A34 between Oxford and Abingdon.

I was in that area about that time so it would have been me