Who has seen who W/E Sat 02/05/09

So who have you seen in your travels this week :question:

Saw Mr Vain monday on A14 at Stowmarket

this week, i’ve seen

Mr B (or at least i think it was him) on the A1 Northbound at Wittering on wednesday lunchtime
Clarky on M1 southbound at junction 8 on Thursday morning
Bikemonkey a couple of times
Lucy on Monday lunchtime in Tilbury docks
spoke to Bug on the phone on Monday, then saw him on tuesday
spoken to Alix 766 on phone a couple of times
spoken to SWraith on phone a couple of times

have seen some bloke driving a DAF XF Superspace for Stuart Nicol Transport who has flashed and waved twice this week (can’t for the life of me think who it is :confused: )

there may be other guilty parties that have been omited from this list (memory going to rat ■■■ :blush: )

spied scottio001 in aberdeen on tuesday

i met and spoke to valhalla this week.

spoke on the blower to shuttle and alix766.

i also saw globby in disguise.

yer had you fooled for a moment didnt i jd :laughing: :laughing: , think you was ready to start ■■■■■■ and geoffing at me at first lol,wasnt you

so i have seen jd, and alix776 this week on my travels

i had a chat with a driver i used to talk to in 2007 when we both worked for iceland through different agencies last night at abington services

pretty sure it was koop i stopped to let through on old shoreham road, shoreham, thursday afternoon. i was in the blue & white removals truck.

saw lucy and shuttlespanker on tuesday, and bikemonkey on friday

Had a chat and ponsed some sugar off Rob the Shuttle on Thursday and saw Bugcos sat around not doing much on the Docks yesterday. :wink: :smiley:

globby480, do u drive the blue scania, spotted it monday going south on M18?
Spanky the stu nicol daf, is it not Phil Lane off facebook, he drives a 105 with a hidden mid lift!
Flashed the Andy Bilton magnum on weds sth M1 J23a.
spotted Jody1980 westbound M62 today.
Possible spot on 8 legger heading nth M6 friday about J18.

haulier:
globby480, do u drive the blue scania, spotted it monday going south on M18?
Spanky the stu nicol daf, is it not Phil Lane off facebook, he drives a 105 with a hidden mid lift!
Flashed the Andy Bilton magnum on weds sth M1 J23a.
spotted Jody1980 westbound M62 today.
Possible spot on 8 legger heading nth M6 friday about J18.

yes H i drive the blue nail :wink:

Saw shuttle on the M40 think it was thursday morning on my way down to Redhill

and Mr Bilton in his Actros as I was going into Jewsons at Newark on wednesday morning

and someone in a black scanny with murals flashed and waved at me on friday afternoon on the M6 as I was going back to our yard

I pulled onto Wooley Edge on Thursday night, and realised I’d parked next to SWraith.

i definatly saw valhalla (although i was im my girlfrielnds car )

I saw the infamous Dusky yesterday on the M1 and spoke to Gibsla on the phone this morning and nearly went for a ride out with him…