Who has seen who W/E Sat 23/05/09

So who have you seen in your travels this week :question:

I have proberley seen loads but have not met anyone as dont know what any one looks like :laughing: think i need a windscreen sticker :laughing:

seen CPT vain " fast asleep" and sgt jes dad,

Saw Bricktrotter on wednesday on the a14 heading from bury st ed up to peterborough then saw v8 actros parked up at bar hill later that evening

i had a chat with lucy at taitan truckstop thurrock not seen anyone else this week but was nice to have a chat with lucy oh i spoke to mr vain on the phone :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sure i saw gaz(boughey) on the a41 sainsburys roundabout chester on mon or tues :confused:

on tuesday i saw acceptme, he was sat at the side of me for about 5 hours while he jollied in the passenger seat up to a drop to meet the ultimate health and safety hitler, what a pleasant young fella he is, nice to meet you joey, hope you find some work soon mate

also think i saw silver surfer on the M40 going N/bound on the M40 at about 2ish (i think), didnt recognise you until i saw your name plate in the window and it was too late to wave or flash

and we also saw hombre on the A34 goiong n/bound on tuesday and thursday in his white “insight” logistics (is that right?) magnum

we were in a white daf cf pulling a blue curtainsider flashing and waving like mad at you with Lee G name plate in the window.

and been havinga few texts off garnerlives and daf95xf just to keep me amused

Spotted jacko22 on the A303 monday and mr v on weds nite i think

dogthehunter:
Spotted jacko22 on the A303 monday and mr v on weds nite i think

Heading back from Butlins Minehead!

saw scanny77 yesterday,

think thats been bout it this week,a int even seen young hutchie lol

saw dag on the a1 on monday then saw bricktrotter xl about an hour later on the a19 :smiley:
saw shuttlespanker on the m1 sheffield wednesday :smiley:
saw dag again on thursday on the a50 :smiley:

Saw a strange bloke leaping up and down outside my window like a lemming in Titan T/Stop on Monday night. It turned out to be Lug, who cheered me up no end. :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lucy:
Saw a strange bloke leaping up and down outside my window like a lemming in Titan T/Stop on Monday night. It turned out to be Lug, who cheered me up no end. :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i wouldnt have thought hightower would have to jump up and down to cath your attention lol.

Saw, but only just, Mr Vain on the A14 at Snailwell Thursday morning. Definitely heard him though.

no one had a few texts from a few of yer

this week, i have seen…

Carl on the M1 southbound at Sheffield on wednesday
Steve-o on Thursday on the A1 norhtbound
Blissy parked in a Layby on the A12 northbound on Friday morning
SWraith yesterday
some others, i can’t remember :blush:

I have spoken on the phone to…

Bugcos
Mr Vain
SWraith
Alix776
Jessicas dad

had a couple of text messages from…

Tappy, hope he finds his truck soon :blush:
Mr Vain

Did i see Carl on the A404M Nr Maidenhead this morning about 0630, pulling a double deck blue curtainsider■■?

I saw Dag on the A1, monday morning, passed me at warp factor 4. :cry: :cry:

I think it was Carl I saw just off Juntion 28 M1, early one morning - wednesday possibly, parked up fast asleep - bless him. :slight_smile:

ive seen globby and i saw doghunter parked asleep at brighouse junction.

Saw dogthehunter coming out of Crewe on Friday lunchtime-ish about 1 o’clock