Who has seen who W/E Sat 06/06/09

So who have you seen in your travels this week :question:

It always bothrs me that i’'ll orget to mention someone! Definatly saw Spanky in big blue.

well didnt see him but know JD was on the m1 south near nottingham in midweek :laughing: i heard his name on sally traffic pmsl.
also seen gary, kieth, bigrig, dennis, mark, flipper, paul, jeff from LDF , simon, and loads of others i cant remember… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nobody…

although I don’t often notice people flashing their lights anyway :wink:

seen globby 480 at some point earlier in week, had a pleasant run down from preston to m5 split with George who works for Bambers, had the crack on the cb, whilst travelling south we both met Carl and Ben travelling north.

saw swraith on monday morning on the M1 , and v8actros on the M5 south on wednesday afternoon

Didn’t see anyone this week :frowning:

did see highpatrolman on my travels this week on
M25,M6,M1 and the A12

Saw Shuttle yesterday in big blue south bound around j5 M6 about 13.00.

saw class1 lady trucker yesterday with the name plate “jenny” in the window parked up at services i was at and the name rung a bell with this web site but cant remeber why but was probably just a considence :exclamation: :exclamation: i never seem to spot anyone on my travels :exclamation: :open_mouth: :frowning: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bikemonkey in Leeds on Monday
Jessicas Dad in Leeds at stupid o’clock on tuesday morning
Mr Vain
Steve o (i think it was him)
others i have probaly forgotten, for which i humbly appologise :blush:

what motor you in Crispy? i’ll have to look out for you, oh, and it was nowhere near 13:00 :open_mouth: i was that way about 09:30 and again at about 18:00, at 13:00 i was in Alfreton and had been there since 10:30, left at 15:00

mrs mix:

On Monday of this week, I saw briandavies158

:laughing: :laughing: Then I saw him again on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. :grimacing:

i seen Lugs on monday in Strensham also seen great mate v8 actros (came jumped started my car)lol
also seen carl as well on thursday afternoon :laughing: :laughing:

Shuttle I’m in the Brown 4000 FODEN (proper motor) that was in T D last year , probably was earlier than i said as was up and down that stretch 4 times yesterday being ■■■■■■ about by traffic planners who seem to have their heads up their arses :imp:

Minus the bulker as on tilts at minute

Havent seen anyone, due to being stuck in a classroom alllweek

CRISPY:
Shuttle I’m in the Brown 4000 FODEN (proper motor) that was in T D last year , probably was earlier than i said as was up and down that stretch 4 times yesterday being [zb] about by traffic planners who seem to have their heads up their arses :imp:

Minus the bulker as on tilts at minute

i remember seeing that on the M6, seen it a few times, they were a good motor, we had one as a heavy hauler on low loader work, plated to 150 tonnes, had a Catterpillar 440BHP engine, pre speed limiter :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , that thing was fast as… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

was only the low cabbed version though, i bet there is loads of room in them high cabs :smiley:

Thought I saw SWraith on the M1 Tuesday,but it was early so I’m probably wrong as usual…

Saw Bricktrotter on the M25 on Tuesday middle morning.

Saw Mr Vain on Friday morning, just off the M5 at Oldbury.

That’s it I think.

dieseldave:

mrs mix:

On Monday of this week, I saw briandavies158

:laughing: :laughing: Then I saw him again on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. :grimacing:

another victim for ADR ■■

yep saw tony530 monday teatime ish ■■ around bettock area m74 i thinks :blush: :blush:
and also the “king of the M180” alix776 all lights blazzzzzzzing :laughing: :laughing:

Andydisco:
saw swraith on monday morning on the M1 , and v8actros on the M5 south on wednesday afternoon

ayup andy,assume you mean the magnum as i was no where near mate…but there is two more v8’s on our job but with yellow/green bumper chevrons(i had mine returned to plain white not long back).