Who's seen who w / ending 13/9/09

this week ive seen big geogre on the A66 on monday

bowersman on the A1 south tuesday morning at newark.

well this week ive seen denis on the m5 northbound truck looking smart mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
i’ve spoken to mr spanky and gogzy on the phone :smiley: met Harry monk in toddington msa nice to meet you harry :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

No one this week, well i dont think so!

spotted mr vain on m6 northbound on tuesday and thats it

Well for once I can post on this thread :smiley: I saw Mr Bilton’s very smart looking Magnum running south, think it was around the bottom end of the M11 at about 6pm on Tues;

Yup, had a chat with lug84 on my 45 in Toddington. Not seen anyone else though, spent most of this week in the boondocks.

the only person ive spotted this week was scotstrucker he was headind past the house one night this week may have been thurday

Not seen anyone this week (that I know of) Been on Nights which does tend to limit the spotting a bit

Mr Vain on Thursday morning on the A14, around 8.45, pulling a Bartrums trailer. That’s it for me.

Oh, someone in a blue DAF nodded at me as he overtook me on the A14 around 7am-ish, i dont know if that was anyone off here?

think i saw highlander northbound on the a1 round newark on thursday night bout 7.30 ish■■?

buck73:
think i saw highlander northbound on the a1 round newark on thursday night bout 7.30 ish■■?

Not me.Not been south of the border for the last couple of months :frowning:

Saw Mr Vain wednesday night on A14 then I don’t know if I saw Kindle on A14 Thursday , I’m back on tilts now so counting cats eyes on the A14 is my hobby again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lug84:
well this week ive seen denis on the m5 northbound truck looking smart mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
i’ve spoken to mr spanky and gogzy on the phone :smiley: met Harry monk in toddington msa nice to meet you harry :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

you sure you didn’t speak to anybody else on’t phone oh great southern friend…WAS! :open_mouth::unamused: :laughing:

seen daggy and alix 776 thats all oh and spoke wi alix on the dog

yep twas me, had just tip n was heading for keith to load again

Saw Denis F with a load of sheep & Fozzie on Monday Westbound on the M4 near Jcn 25 Newport and saw Tappy at Thamesport on Friday Morning waiting for his box under the crane E stack I think :wink: :wink:

Highlander:

buck73:

Not me.Not been south of the border for the last couple of months :frowning:

bugger,nearly got 1 up on you :laughing:

i seen jd on the 66 an thats it i think a few other people flashed an waved but didnt know them

TONY530 and Crispy. Marble, Eastcoasttrucker probably more but i’m half asleep (most of the time!)

And SWraith!!!

I saw Bricktrotter on the M3 on tuesday and Mr Vain on the M6 on friday.

Spoke to spanky on the phone.