Who's seen who w / ending 25/10/09

this week i cant remember.

oh yes alix766

I saw one of Spankers trucks on the A30 at Heathrow the other day and mr Garner spotted my truck abandoned in 1 of NDs TWO warehouses :laughing:

Hanson, Shadey, Valhalla, marble, crispy, Probably so many more!!!

JD on tuesday and also buck tuesday morning on the M18 in the roadworks at Thorne

had good week this week, spotted lucy on the A1 on tuesday , Mr Vain on the M6 one morning, one of shuttlespankers on the M25 just before the M3 turning on thursday night

I saw the trucknet official muppet :laughing: dump his truck in our yard with lorries with our stuff for night runs stuck behind him while he went and fondled the office staff or something and I think I might have seen Mr Bilton heading south on the M1 on Tues or Weds near j14ish my memory is very jaded :confused:

Met Wirral Pete in Carrington works yesterday. Nice bloke, didn’t even mention the fact I was plastered in grease from head to toe, including a smear on my face, after grubbing around on my back trying to pick up an 45ft that some ■■■ had dropped without pulling the lineboard extension out. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Saw Mr.Vain on the A14 yesterday afternoon.

lol didnt really notice lucy, had the going home goggles on :slight_smile: hope you got finished early matey

9pm. Had to clear my motor out for off-hire when I got back. You were officially the last person to meet me as an Iveco driver. :cry: :cry: :cry:

eyeballed joemaxi yesterday heading through Dundee :smiley: :smiley:

i had a quiet week until yesterday

i saw SWraith on monday morning, i loaded at one company in Enderby, he loaded at another on the same estate

then Friday, i saw Crispy on the A14, Bugcos on the M6, and there was someone else who i can’t remember :blush:

shuttlespanker:
i had a quiet week until yesterday

i saw SWraith on monday morning, i loaded at one company in Enderby, he loaded at another on the same estate

then Friday, i saw Crispy on the A14, Bugcos on the M6, and there was someone else who i can’t remember :blush:

Senior moment hey :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As with Shuttle it was a slow week , saw Valhalla early in the week then Mr Vain and Shuttlespanker yesterday on the A14

ASDADRIVER:
eyeballed joemaxi yesterday heading through Dundee :smiley: :smiley:

He’s easy to spot, he looks like he’s got a halloween mask on all year round. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I also saw SWraith on thursday morning at Hoddesdon (i’m sure it was him, he dint see me!)

I saw Bikemonkey on Monday and one of mr Spankeys at the grain on thursday (Not Swraith or himself)

and er um…thats about it

padding< saw 2 redways motors filling up at Sourton

MR VAIN:
I also saw SWraith on thursday morning at Hoddesdon (i’m sure it was him, he dint see me!)

weren’t me Rob, I was in Nuneaton on thursday then back to the docks at Soton.

Semtex:
I saw Bikemonkey on Monday and one of mr Spankeys at the grain on thursday (Not Swraith or himself)

and er um…thats about it

padding< saw 2 redways motors filling up at Sourton

it was Gary, :laughing:

as for me, I’ve only seen Mr Spanky on monday morning in Enderby, got flashed by someone yesterday in a white tractor unit on the A34

SEMTEX. You were on A34 southbound earlier this week, saw your number plate too late to flash you,

saw lucy m180 on tuesday or wednesday lunchtime ish immingham bound!

grahamA:
JD on tuesday and also buck tuesday morning on the M18 in the roadworks at Thorne

was you north or southbound grahamA??