Who has seen who W/ending 14/03/09

He drives this…or he did do not so long ago!

he dont drive that anymore

he drives this

Bugcos friday morning b/ham freightliner i think no plate in windscreen as i could see

fez:
Bugcos friday morning b/ham freightliner i think no plate in windscreen as i could see

Not me mate was off on Friday, and me truck was in Newark

bugcos:

alfa man:
I think i saw Bugcos on tuesday about noon on the A34 between Oxford and Abingdon.

I was in that area about that time so it would have been me

I was in a red and white scania 8 wheeler wagon and drag with a crane , a gave you a flash but I was’nt sure if it was you or not. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Rusty Nail:
Saw Mr Vain on the A11 last sunday evening at Red Lodge.
There was a JODA FH on the M25 Wednesday heading towards the M1 at the A404 at half 11ish, think it’s someone on here? 02 plate■■?
Saw Dogthehunter northbound A11 yesterday 11am ish, or certainly his truck anyhow.
Valhalla westbound A14 yesterday just between the Bury east and Bury central junctions.

Been all over the place this week, been good to get some half decent distances in, lol!

Not me mate but prob my motor…i was in the ITV studios being filmed for THIS MORNING :slight_smile: got to try a truckers breakfast made by a michelin starred chef

alfa man:

bugcos:

alfa man:
I think i saw Bugcos on tuesday about noon on the A34 between Oxford and Abingdon.

I was in that area about that time so it would have been me

I was in a red and white scania 8 wheeler wagon and drag with a crane , a gave you a flash but I was’nt sure if it was you or not. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Saw you then mate I remember someone flashing me and I waved back :smiley:

dogthehunter:

Rusty Nail:
There was a JODA FH on the M25 Wednesday heading towards the M1 at the A404 at half 11ish, think it’s someone on here? 02 plate■■?
Saw Dogthehunter northbound A11 yesterday 11am ish, or certainly his truck anyhow.
Valhalla westbound A14 yesterday just between the Bury east and Bury central junctions.

Been all over the place this week, been good to get some half decent distances in, lol!

Not me mate but prob my motor…i was in the ITV studios being filmed for THIS MORNING :slight_smile: got to try a truckers breakfast made by a michelin starred chef
[/quote]

bloody hell how did you get that gig… :open_mouth:

Not seen anyone (as far as I know). I did see one driver in a white Axor (mk2) pulling a blue taughtliner on the M1, J24 (nothbound) on Friday about 14:20. He gave me the thumbs up as he passed me. Anyone on here? I am in a blue TG-A XXL (51) 6x2 with RMT on the door in white. I was pulling a white tandem axle box trailer (white, one of our customers).

Cheers

Andy

jessicas dad:

dogthehunter:

Rusty Nail:

[/quote]

The producers of the show googled the company i work for needed 3 of us to go up to london and try a healthy alternative to a fry up was good laugh the video of it is here : itv.com/Lifestyle/ThisMorning/ …if you go on there and click play under food/angelas alternatives and let it play im the one with the brown polo neck and the back of the cafe :slight_smile:

Rusty Nail:

Mr B has a 02 plate JODA FH

dogthehunter:

jessicas dad:

dogthehunter:

Rusty Nail:

[/quote]

The producers of the show googled the company i work for needed 3 of us to go up to london and try a healthy alternative to a fry up was good laugh the video of it is here : itv.com/Lifestyle/ThisMorning/ …if you go on there and click play under food/angelas alternatives and let it play im the one with the brown polo neck and the back of the cafe :slight_smile:

Im tryin to watch do they not talk to you only to alan? i can see you in background though haha

Joshh:

dogthehunter:

jessicas dad:

dogthehunter:

Rusty Nail:

[/quote]

Im tryin to watch do they not talk to you only to alan? i can see you in background though haha

they talk to me near the end of the video bud watch it thru nd ul c

dogthehunter:

Joshh:

dogthehunter:

jessicas dad:

dogthehunter:

Rusty Nail:

[/quote]

they talk to me near the end of the video bud watch it thru nd ul c

ahhh yeah watched it :wink:
you like doing what i do read the paper while eating haha

overtook jessicas dad on tuesithing saw the bear on the m62 and saw globby going the other way on thurs i think on the 180

Strange question, does anyone know if Tappy’s Scania is still blue? I saw a blinged up Pentalver 4 series this week but in red. I know of one that i think is a V8 and has twin stacks etc but i didn’t think this was the one i saw■■? Could be my imagination.

Saw Mr Vain Wed am in Diss, then Thurs am on A12.

Rusty Nail:
Strange question, does anyone know if Tappy’s Scania is still blue? I saw a blinged up Pentalver 4 series this week but in red. I know of one that i think is a V8 and has twin stacks etc but i didn’t think this was the one i saw■■? Could be my imagination.

Tappy now has a Red motor, not a V8 no stacks either. There was a full time subbie that pulled for them that had a V8, 4 series R cab 164 580. Really nice motor.

Twice in one week Crispy, thats a bit unfortunate :wink:

lol sorry fella its a year this month that i got out M500 TAG. actually joshh your wrong aswell :grimacing: i’ve now got a red cannock 52 plate twinsteer, had it a week still got loads to put on it. :sunglasses:

Tappy, have you got anything accessory wise on that red truck yet? The reason i ask is because i saw someone (you or the subbie with the 164) on the 14 at copdock. Just trying to figure out who it was, lol!