Who goe's where................. w/c 8/11/10

not too sure i think its felix for 8am.

one thing for sure when im going there i wont be hungry. :wink: :wink: :smiling_imp:

Well out to basel and geneva on sunday in my van after that got no idea what I’m doing.

Local work Solihull, Redditch, Stourbrige, 6am start, nice to have a lie-in for a change :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m going to Albufeira on Tuesday…Sunshine, beer and chilling. Have a nice week! :sunglasses:

jessicas dad:

one thing for sure when im going there i wont be hungry. :wink: :wink: :smiling_imp:

you been nicking my snacks :imp: :imp: :imp:

gotta leave yard at 2am :unamused: swap boxes at felix then back to raunds for 8. i know one trucker that could do the trip in one session :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just got the text to start at 5am jobs to follow about 5mins past 5 on Monday lol

Nice steady start for me, kick in about 6 am then go load and all the way to Marshalls at Falkirk for about 3pm then back down to either Tebay or Carnforth.

dazaster:

jessicas dad:

you been nicking my snacks :imp: :imp: :imp:

gotta leave yard at 2am :unamused: swap boxes at felix then back to raunds for 8. i know one trucker that could do the trip in one session :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

exactly the same as me buddy. catch me if you can. :wink: :grimacing: i showed mitch what the back of a box looks like last week as well.

leave friday to load saturday in antwerp then down to lyon if anyone has any other little jobs start of the week ill be doing them

jessicas dad:
exactly the same as me buddy. catch me if you can. :wink: :grimacing: i showed mitch what the back of a box looks like last week as well.

wont be his 1st time pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

monday off to york along with our 7.5 tonner as the loads to big to fit on my motor alone

rest of the week who cares

Tomorrow and Sunday are both load southam and tip at Hatfield peveral or oakthorpe, then as of Monday I have 11 days off :stuck_out_tongue:

Stafford for 6am back to Runcorn reload for Belper and finish in Measham,a nice steady day :smiley:

i am working going where is a mystery
save to say offload the camper from today

mon i’m chucking my stuff in the 59plate superspace cf and off to crewe after that who knows where hopefully i will remember who i spot next week.

After the master plan failed…

Its now collect box out of Seaforth and then down to Desborough for a late afternoon tip!

euromat:
leave friday to load saturday in antwerp then down to lyon if anyone has any other little jobs start of the week ill be doing them

what he said cept ill be working in my garden start of the week

0045 start Monday Brackley down to Chard,load livestock for Brackley,booked back at factory for 1045 :smiley:

Up to Leeds for 8am down to Northampton and back to Brum.

Daf Training College in bristol on monday morning stay there for the week then back friday :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: