Who goe's where................. w/c 4/10/10

i have a brilliant start on monday… 9am tamworth, i dont think it gets any better than that. :wink: :grimacing:

Mid-day tip in Warrington…anybody like to swap?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:
i have a brilliant start on monday… 9am tamworth, i dont think it gets any better than that. :wink: :grimacing:

I think it does JD :slight_smile: Tenerife 4 star all inclusive all paid for an all def better than 9am tamworth :laughing: :grimacing: :sunglasses:

me and my unit have to report to maritime tilbury about 0800 for a bit of subby work then who knows

jessicas dad:

yes it does 10am doncaster :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dogthehunter:

jessicas dad:

I think it does JD :slight_smile: Tenerife 4 star all inclusive all paid for an all def better than 9am tamworth :laughing: :grimacing: :sunglasses:

trumped!!! have a nice holiday matey!

ill be leaving coimbra in portugal sunday night and heading or rome for the final show on the 8th

6am start Monday

1. Bilston Rd, Wolverhampton
  2. Pleck Rd, Walsall
  3. Tachbrook Park. Leamington Spa
  4. Baginton, Coventry
  5. Burton-on-Trent.

Nice day run for a Monday

monday meriden and greenwich in the 7.5 tonner

tuesday collect my new hiab truck transfer all my gear over

rest of week who knows

dogthehunter:

jessicas dad:

git :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

dazaster:

jessicas dad:

yes it does 10am doncaster :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

what you got at donny, il proberley see you in the yard monday for a coffee about 7 ish then. :wink:

Thetford for 8, then norwich, cambridge and finally Peterborough

Driving this up and down the M40 and then the M6 toll… Be nice to me, it may look small but it’s a sod to drive :neutral_face: At least I’m back out there! :smiley:

[attachment=1]TSD.JPG

Monday starts with a trip to Crewe to blow 27tons of wheat into a silo no booking times etc turn and do it then back a farm 10 miles from yard to run wheat back to yard repeat till bored
The rest of the week find out the night before

A few in London to start the week then off to St Juliens Bay Malta on Friday

Stockport then back to Runcorn reload for Stafford then drop trailer back at Runcorn for loading for Tuesday and finish. :smiley: Better than Palletline hubs Brum and Trafford Park. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jessicas dad:

it does jd off to majorca 7 days tomorrow same as dog the hunter says better than tamworth. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

In Sunday 0100 for 3663 Royton then Asda Skelmersdale,after that on holiday for a week :smiley: :smiley:

star at 12 noon morow,loading turf for sunningdale just off M3 tipping mon morn.

andy.

leaving the yard at 10 am sunday for lodz, poland

steve07:

jessicas dad:

it does jd off to majorca 7 days tomorrow same as dog the hunter says better than tamworth. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

( hiding my head under the pillow not listening or reading ) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: