Who goe's where................. w/c 18/10/10

considering i have a 11am lutterworth i dont wether im going to start at 8,9 or 10 am. :wink: :wink: :wink:

7am Manchester city centre
9am Eccesfield, Sheffield
2pm Castle Donington

Up at 4am at Stafford for 6am,then back to Runcorn reload then back to Stafford. :smiley:

No idea, probably Kent

jessicas dad:
considering i have a 11am lutterworth i dont wether im going to start at 8,9 or 10 am. :wink: :wink: :wink:

and a finish by 5pm no doubt :imp: :imp:
meet swaith in yard sunday and pop pub for one or 2 :laughing:
got leave yard at 4ish :wink: got heywood for 7โ€ฆ

dazaster:

jessicas dad:

and a finish by 5pm no doubt :imp: :imp:
meet swaith in yard sunday and pop pub for one or 2 :laughing:
got leave yard at 4ish :wink: got heywood for 7โ€ฆ

well i wont be working nights no chance. :imp:

Load of sharp sand to Nettlebed, load of muck from Cowley, load of ballast to Radley, load of muck from Cowley then disciplinary hearing at 4pm-maybe clearing cab out and chucking keys in the silt lagoon 4.30pm! :smiley:

No clue whats so ever all i know is my trucks in for service Monday afternoon so thats half hour sorted

hemel hempstead for 7.30 with a load of structural steelwork.

Tingewick for midday monday then only the powers that be know!

i have a month off so ill be doing any general anyone has for me, if not ill be up my barn taking cars to bits

dowahdiddyman:
Tingewick for midday monday then only the powers that be know!

Give us a wave on the way past then lol :smiley:

So far i dont have a truck next week so off i do hope no one is ill next week :smiley:

next week is monday leeds, tuesday leeds,wednesday leeds,thursday leeds,friday leeds, just the usual then :laughing:

monday kingsnorth and rainham

rest of the week who knows

00.15 start monday,load Gloucester to Brackley then load Abthorpe to Brackley

start back at lodge transport monday got a 58 plate xf105 for three weeks :smiley: monday tip gainsborough at 7am then load gainsborough for malton then reload knapton to newcastle under lyme. Then the rest off week is a mystery.

mon & tue - Newcastle , Doncaster and Felixstowe.
wed - covering the office.
thur & fri - Findhorn , Elgin and Keith

Got a 12:00 Birmingham followed by a 16:00 collection out of Loughborough. Checked the address on tโ€™internet and its not nowhere near where the planners sending meโ€ฆfun times for monday then

8am wuppertal then who knows where?Be on the choo choo about 5pm this afternoon