Who goes where.............. 9/8/2010

im starting at 4 am to go to maritime at felixstowe for 8am.

then the countrys my oyster.

Today’s my first of 6 tramping out of Easton for Nobbies. So I too am eating an oyster diet.

Who’s Sallys’ little pet then JD? Nice mention this morning. :smiley: :smiley:

im leaving turin tonight (after being sat here nearly 2 weeks, getting the lawnmower out in a min!) for frankfurt, tip tuesday, load up tuesday night for hannover, show thursday then load and head for horsens in denmark

well after much debate i got
ship to dunkerque sunday half price in aug :cry:
monday be in Lille for 8am local time tip 4 pallets
then be in orleans fo 2pm local :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
reload malsherbes monday afternoon and get as far as i can within my hours back up towards calais

tues do a change over in folkestone and repeat same less Lille wed
back for thursday :slight_smile:

friday got to do some local collections
god i hate other drivers having a week off!!

Off on my hols for two weeks :sunglasses:

The Jobcentre if work doesnt pick up soon :frowning: :frowning:
I"ve washed everything in the yard with wheels twice so maybe time to move on

i too have a week off… yay :smiley:

Load Rugby
tip Ivybridge tip Redruth
reload Redruth
night out Bodmin :smiley:

in 3 car Isuzu transporter

Carlisle-Inverness-Carlisle all week :imp: :imp: , by Friday I’ll be putting the wobble boxes in the ditches :laughing: :laughing:

This week starts saturday night at 2130 :open_mouth: with a run down to Glastonbury back to Brackley then a local from Towcester,still waitng for monday’s run sheet to come out :unamused:

Starting back to work on Monday unsure wer I’m going, but flying back to uk tomorrow from Germany to spend wkend with my kids then away to earn a pound or two for 2wks then back home to Germany again :smiley:

loading manchester monday for switzerland, possibly reload balon wednesday afternoon/thursday morning for north germany, and reload friday for uk, back via hook-killingholme in yard for 10.30 am saturday then off for a week wooo hooo

Set off from St Helen’s Business Park, Workington at 0600 Monday with £60,000,000 of gold bullion. Then onto Manchester Airport via A596/A66/M6/M56, stopping off to re-fuel at Charnock Richard hopefully at about 0845. :wink:

off to Swindon,Bristol Bridgewater

nickb67:
Set off from St Helen’s Business Park, Workington at 0600 Monday with £60,000,000 of gold bullion. Then onto Manchester Airport via A596/A66/M6/M56, stopping off to re-fuel at Charnock Richard hopefully at about 0845. :wink:

You forgot to put down the reg number of your truck :wink: :wink:

washy jnr:
This week starts saturday night at 2130 :open_mouth: with a run down to Glastonbury back to Brackley then a local from Towcester,still waitng for monday’s run sheet to come out :unamused:

Just had my txt for monday…0200 start,load Kettering to Brackley then load Andover to Brackley…and im in a rental Daf 85cf as mines of to Volvo Milton Keynes for it’s mot,that means 3 days of bouncing all over road :frowning:

Load tomorrow 13:00 at Boardmasters music festival Newquay for Earls Court ‘Monday AM’ :smiley:
Then the texts probably back to Biffa waste etc :cry:

Is Earls court, Brompton Road entrance open all night, can I park up inside if I go direct there?

1:45pm start tomorrow solo to Cov airport, pick trailer up go to Bedford swap trailers, back to cov, trailer swap, back to Bedford, trailer swap, back to cov drop trailer then home! Repeat every day, thats alot of trailer swaps this week! :frowning:

mon tip soya at billinghay then reload oil seed (i think) at spalding down to risby at bury st and then reload org wheat at ispwich docks back to selby. Then i will take the rest of the week as it comes :laughing:

i have a week off woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: