Who goe's where .......... 23/8/10

felixstowe for 8am.

well off to dover and x to dunkerque ontowards reims
monday tip 1 drop reims and 1 in la verve
tues 1 more drop in reims dont ask back load somewhere and head for home
nice easy week :stuck_out_tongue:

Waterlooville for am then who knows after that but possibly Pembroke Dock on sat :question: :question: wished i`d said no to working sat now :exclamation:

Parkt up in Carlisle for 24hrs then Going back up north to larkhall in morning then tip in Aberdeen then off home to Germany for two weeks (2wks in uk working 2wks at home) oh what a hard life I live :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

got a heywood for 7am :frowning: then prob felix/alconbury

monday morning load of steelwork for a church in kingsheath, sit around for 3 or 4hours while they erect it then, back up to bilston , load up for tuesdays crash barrier delivery for the M25

rest of week crash barrier deliverys all over the uk

got a week off,might just go to the pub :laughing: :laughing: .

andy.

Got an Ashton under Lyne first, then one to Kirkby in ashfield.

164480:

andy.

yep saw you as well andy. :wink:

Nissan on the DHL contract :unamused: there for 15.15 to start all week

So if anybody in Nissan next week may see you

May be let loose to go to Port of Tyne for a trip or 2

Monday to Thursday
Tip Llanelli and reload for the Midlands from somewhere in South Wales.

Friday I have a day off :slight_smile:

jessicas dad:

164480:

andy.

yep saw you as well andy. :wink:

yes ive just remembered,you where going south on A1 nr colsterworth.at first i thougnt you meant in pub,then i thought no he could’nt av seen me in pub cos you did’nt buy me a pint.

andy.

7am seaforth dock ! same all week as thats were i work !!

Monday starts 0145 down to Sway Nr Lymington to load livestock to Brackley,hopefully the same again tuesday if im lucky :wink:

Mon:- 0630 tip in Bow :angry: Been doing middle distance shop deliveries for the last 2 weeks and have been able to have a bit of a more normal home life with 0700/0730 starts and sometimes back indoors for before 1700. :smiley: :smiley: :wink:
Really don’t want to be starting work at 0100/0200 again on a regular basis :exclamation: :exclamation:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Not going anywhere until Thursday earliest. Just back from Hungary after 7 straight days.

0600 start ,lidl Bridgend tip 2 trailers and back to Stonehouse nice easy day, but that could change

MOT at 9.15, so got to ring norfolk line when its done, as i bounced home friday.

Just had a 3 am start this morn for Biggleswade then back yard, Monday got the north east run again

3am start for Tesco Didcot then back to Sainsbugs @ Emmerson Green