Who goe's where .......... 23/8/10

Same as last week, ship out to Geer early monday for 16.00 tuesday tip Reed Boardall Boroughbridge

Same as usual for me Long Buckby to Staverton Wilts for 5 nights then back to yard to get trailers to take for service in Crick.Then hopefully a bit of combine chasing for harvest if its dry (looking doutfull :frowning: )

Well its a toss up between where the agency sends me or what happens at the end of a natter with a bloke tomorrow!

left helsinki saturday night, now finally in moscow. leave tomorrow night for the latvian border en route to vienna for some day soon (need to look see what day today is, i have lost track now)

euromat:
left helsinki saturday night, now finally in moscow. leave tomorrow night for the latvian border en route to vienna for some day soon (need to look see what day today is, i have lost track now)

what he said

Might make it as far as …the sofa. sat at home for around 10ks+ with snapped achilles tendon! :cry:

So it turns out im out in the morning to run to frieghtliner Birmingham and then on to Immingham Docks, before returning back to Stafford.
Nothing like a short assessment drive eh?

If anybody has any tips for Immingham then please feel welcome :wink: :grimacing: :wink:

Got a week off & going to see family :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

gotta be at Argate for 9am…