Who goe's where .................... w/c 11.7.11

:arrow_right:

No where at the moment!! Boooooo!!

Fly out Sunday, going to finish what i started :slight_smile: Cant wait. This time i will be working with De Muelemeester. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink: Bring on all the haters!!! :sunglasses:

Night Trunking, palletways hub fradley park.

Still waiting for my work and a lorry for that matter mine last seen being sent to Mansfield 2 weeks ago :cry:

bit of an early start to the week for me… 7.30 sunday morning :open_mouth: got to load a pipe out of tividale and head towards evanton (dingwall) in order to tip on monday morning at assynt waterworks. then head back down, possibly collecting a backload on the way.

Sat…0100 Brake Bros,Yate…Lidl,Weston super mare…Faccenda,Telford
Sun…Rest day :sunglasses:
Mon…Tba on sat morning :unamused:

East coast run :- Seamer , Scarborough , Filey return via Pocklington.

hinckley for 9am :cry:

Early start from South Lincs across to Middlewich for 10am, then up to Ellesmere Port via Chester then back to Middlewich, we have 6 days to do it so plenty of time to relax…Oh forgot to say its in a Canal boat… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Holiday time…

Heathrow Airside for

11AM :sunglasses: :sunglasses: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :grimacing:

Down to NYC and load to deliver Friendlies ice cream factory, Wilbraham MA at 2.00pm, then back to NYC I assume.
After a week on a very hot and sunny beach on the Atlantic coast, burned to a crisp. :sunglasses:

going too see them nice people at vosa too collect my new digicard and test the trailer

Dunno…The golden boys have all the good stuff.

Company i work for has a new contract,fridgework germany uk,2loads aweek…no more double manning yes!!! :smiley:

Start my new job Monday. 19:15 start for a double manned trunk, 9.5 hour shift, around 4 hours driving. Happy days.

London bound on Monday that’s bout it so far

Start at 1100 on sunday run down to beecles. Monday drop trl and then run solo up to kinross to start moving trls back to wigan.

north wales two drops then a backloadfor home

start sunday night on the usual generators who knows where i’ll be going, cos i certainly dont