Who goe's where w/c ........ 7/2/11

:arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

i’ve got an 8am tip at ashworths in bristol then i’ve got to head down to barnstaple for my second drop. after that, who knows!

So far the plan is…

Sat…0300 Telford for 0600 then whatever is leftover :open_mouth:
Sun…Rest day :smiley: :smiley:
Mon…0330 Load live Evesham to Brackley then load live Bicester to Brackley

Should I get back from Ireland lol. I’m back out on Monday from Liverpool airport to cork collect truck then to gallway then who knows but that area for the week then flying back Friday hehe

Don’t start til wed, i do wed to sat, 4 on 3 off. Nice !

on nights next week for a change, still doing generators should be able to get some kip in lol :smiley:

No where weeks hols :slight_smile:

A nice ride around! One load to High Wycombe, backload of muck from Oxford, a load to Long hanborough, a load to Mickleton then a load from Duns Tew back to Ducklington.

gotta run dock, swap box, then be in stoke by 12pm :open_mouth: nice 2am start then in lugs motor then back yard and hopefully back into mine

Burdens, Tadley for 7am, then into Marleys at Beenham for Colchester, then into Felixstowe for a load to somewhere in Wales

After that who knows :smiley:

Booked a day off Monday as it is Superbowl Sunday this weekend, and going to watch that with a few beers as my team are there, then doing two Dublin runs, Tues/Weds and Thurs/Fri. Happy days.

Got a delivery to Warrington between 07:00 and 14:00. But also got a collection from Deeside.
Looking like a 3am start to get the boxes swapped up at the docks first thou! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

doing a 23:30 chepstow saturday night, should be something sunday night all going well then see if anything turns up during the rest of the week

Monday- Winnipeg, probably twice then home
Tuesday- Winnipeg, twice, then home
Weds… Well you get the picture I imagine, although I may get a Fargo or Grand Forks for variety…

Oh, and Sat and Sun I am chez moi… :laughing: :laughing:

Life of a city driver…

3 drops in MK then up to burton, then down to Witney to change trailers then home.

I start tomora 8am tip Gresford then up to Workington to load then back to Runcorn.Monday take load to Tenbury Wells to tip. :smiley:

Usual routine :unamused: :wink: Into factory for 1700 tomorrow and 5/6 drops down South West area then home m/t Monday evening. Tues; local run, Weds; local run in the am then back to factory to load and run down South usually 5/6 drops around London & the Home Counties on Thurs; & home m/t. Friday local run and finished for 1500. Then back in on Sunday for the usual routine :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:
Jobs a good un :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

sun-donc
mon-kett
tues-p/bro
wed-leic
sat-morr wak
too many hour of late so on short runs to get w.t.d hours down

Monday gloucestershire cant remember where exactly then warwickshire

monday, nuneaton for 09.00