Who goe's where w/c................. 28/2/11

:arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

got to run into alconbury later tonite to swap a box for monday stafford :slight_smile:

might not be the only box swapping in alconbury tonite :laughing: :laughing:

Well for a change I know where I’m off to on Sunday :smiley: :smiley: 5 drops starting in Frome, 1 in Calne then Bristol & Gloucester and then a good hike across country to Luton :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused: :laughing: :wink: :wink:
It’s half term so my lad’s coming with me on this trip, should be a great couple of days for us both :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Bridgwater for 7:30 then into Cheddar for a load back :smiley:

well Im off to morecambe from hereford, returning via preston. An early start to miss the traffic around Birmingham, and so long as good progress can be maintained, Thelwall too. Can good progress be maintained at 51mph■■? Tuesday - Im off to Anglesey possibly back via stockport. Wednesday Im not sure yet… But thursday will see me in a mission to tooting…

Well boring week next week, doing the night trunk. Aldershot - Witney - Aldershot - Witney - Aldershot. I don’t know how our regular bloke does it every night for the last 5 years :open_mouth:

Loaded today for Tilbury Monday collect Tilbury for Oswestry then wait for collection details for that afternoon

Monday forklift refresher.Tuesday rough terrian fokelift refresher. Rest of the week back in the depot ?

Two stainless steel coils to deliver in Süssen on Monday,then Tuesday a couple of pallets of fruit juice for Ismaning near Münich and another couple for Schwarzach bei Nabburg.
Dunno where I’ll be reloading,but that should keep me out of the way until Wednesday or Thursday.
Friday day off,off to hospital for some tests.

i’m off to watford with a load of structural steel. got to be there by 8 so it’s a 5am start.

on nights again on call

so could be going anywhere within the CN/ Eon electricty area if i get called out

lightning:
well Im off to morecambe from hereford, returning via preston. An early start to miss the traffic around Birmingham, and so long as good progress can be maintained, Thelwall too. Can good progress be maintained at 51mph■■? Tuesday - Im off to Anglesey possibly back via stockport. Wednesday Im not sure yet… But thursday will see me in a mission to tooting…

That sounds like a sun valley route■■?

Ipswich - Clacton - Ipswich - Droitwich - Ipswich.
Mon to Thurs starting at 3.30pm, HDNL MAN 7.5t, 59 reg, ends in ZZJ

yard for 8am,then who knows where

spennymoor to switzerland 4 drops reload italy for washington

load hull 10am monday then over to seaforth dock

Upto Neath Monday morning to pick up a 24 metre load to take down to colnbrook. Just need to find a second man otherwise I’m gonna be stuck with a numpty.

Had a good agency lad on thursday but some of them are right ■■■■■■■ idiots. Can’t take the missus cause the boy is ill so he has to stay off school.

Monday…0130 Load Gloucester to Brackley then run down to Chippenham to do a trailer change with a driver running up from Cullumpton,then back to Brackley

im leaving vilnius in lithuania tonight, double driving down to berlin, where i get out go to a hotel, then the next day get a train to prague and another hotel for a 45 hour break (sometimes i love tacho rules!!), then when i leave prague we have a day to get to leipzig, then overnight down to munich then to mannheim

i’m working for a local firm all next week,sheard packaging,i’ve no idea where i’m going until i start at 6 on monday morning. lol
nice firm to work at,good set of lads.always very helpful

i shall be in a white renault premuim with a plate in the window drivers name on,he’s called ‘DEL’
picture there of 1 of their motors