Who goe's where .................... w/c 27.6.11

:arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

New run started tues to sun wed-sun dagenham → southampton → banbury harlow → dagenham so ill most prob see more of you guys/gals most probably on the a34 seems to be the only place i spot you all.

Sat…0100 Brake Bros,Aylesford…Costco,Thurrock…Asda,Erith…Lidl,Belverdere…Costco,Watford :open_mouth:
Sun…Rest Day
Mon…2315 (sun night) Load Evesham to Brackley then Load Ross on Wye to Brackley

mon off down to castle feeds at exeter a new one for me and then reload bridgewater back north then its a mystery tour for rest off the week.

Got back rom my Italian driving holiday last night. Got a text from work…1st job on Monday…Florence…ITALY! :open_mouth:

Monday-Sanquhar, rest of week , not a clue.

early start mon :frowning: with canvey island, faversham and backloading from chatham dock for coseley. i don’t know about the afternoon… :wink:

bigvern1:
Got back rom my Italian driving holiday last night. Got a text from work…1st job on Monday…Florence…ITALY! :open_mouth:

was it a busmans holiday :laughing:

im working tomorrow but nothing for monday yet.

So it looks like I’ll be starting my week with on Tuesday with Culina work. Looks like a trip up to Scotland with a n/o so happy days! Plus get some weekend rate which is a bonus
Just waiting on VAT number and UTR to come thru, i seriously hate waiting around for things! Think everything else is then set up!

sunday down to folkestone, monday across to calais and onwards to bordeaux to tip tuesday am, then return to northampton sometime wednesday/thursday!! after that i have no idea

No where for me 2 weeks holiday for me :smiley:

M4

the big un:
No where for me 2 weeks holiday for me :smiley:

part timer i dont know how you have the cheek, you have just started there. :smiling_imp:

monday redcar tue / wed days off thursday could go anywhere friday chesterfeid n sat is a magical mystery tour of lincoln / sheffied n barnsley

jessicas dad:
:arrow: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

twickers sun holland mon-weds event shows

sunday cancelled so lets hope for monday night.

Ducklington-Smiths Concrete Cassington plant all day. I’ll be half asleep after 3rd load through boredom so hopefully I’ll get to drive the plants’ loading shovel as a bit of a break. :laughing:

I’m in a KB rigid for the moment, parked up at the Eden project at the moment waiting to load out for PRG Birmingham, (hopefully after the f1) and then park overnight and await my next mission,

the usual sat in the yard on nights waiting for a call out on the generators

Heathrow for 8am then straight back for an early finish so I can look after the youngest , as his Mum is going to see Take That :unamused: :unamused:

Foo Fighters in Milton Keynes for Dad on Saturday though :grimacing: :grimacing: