Who goe's where................. w/c 8/11/10

phantom309:
Daf Training College in bristol on monday morning stay there for the week then back friday :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Couldn’t you wangle Eindhoven for a week, that would be better !

Trev_H:

phantom309:
Daf Training College in bristol on monday morning stay there for the week then back friday :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Couldn’t you wangle Eindhoven for a week, that would be better !

haha lol nope bristol it is :cry: lol just as good :confused: :confused:

Another early morning trip to Barnstable on the cards, via Great Torrington, I do love plodding up the 361 fully freighted :smiling_imp:

Monday I’ve got four loads to go from Fridaythorpe to Hull and then over the river to load at Immingham for a Tuesday morning tip near Malton. After that no idea.

Paul

to dump empty box off at freightliner Leeds which I believe can’t be taken off till 8am, then who knows

As we speak I’m on the Mont St Michel in Portsmouth, just finished breakfast and tipping Villers Bocage, 30 mins from Caen tomorrow morning. Easy life.

Oh and sorry about video delays, having Internet problems that are stopping me uploading. Hopefully it’ll be sorted by end of week, and I’ll unveil my new website!

Tip some ballast at Tuckwells at Radley, then load of compost from Cassington to Ducklington, 2 loads of shingle to Eynsham then another load of compost. I think the truck’s going to get washed for a 3rd day in a row what with the way work is going… :smiley:

4am start,full load of fruit juice to Berlin and reload empties back for Borgloon on Tuesday.
Wednesday is anybody’s guess,but I will be finished early (famous last words) as I’m booked on the train with the car Wednesday night for a few day’s R&R in the UK.

Actually R&R is the wrong description.It’ll actually be trawling Tesco’s etc. for the latest bargains :unamused: :unamused:

3am start fro boroughbridge

2 drops round birmingham
2 drops in willenhall
1 drop in llandudno

then who knows the rest of week

depends what the nice planners at rb decide to drop on me after my week off on hols

Peterboro & West Thurrock for me then reload Teynham tomorrow night…

Having a gander on the HATO website and they reckon the A1 @ 606/607 is still closed… Surely not on a Sunday? :frowning:

I’ve got a 9 car load tomorrow, with 7 cars going to Long Itchington and 2 for Warwick. Running out of Dagenham at 7.30am

AndyM:
I’ve got a 9 car load tomorrow, with 7 cars going to Long Itchington and 2 for Warwick. Running out of Dagenham at 7.30am

Hi long time

animal:

AndyM:

Hi long time

Hey animal. Nearly 5 years :unamused: … but I thought it woz about time I popped back to say hello :sunglasses: hope you ate keeping well :slight_smile:

I shall be going Nottingham to Birmingham all week, outbound around 7pm and return about 5-6am :slight_smile: Wave if you see me :wink:

AndyM:

animal:

AndyM:

Hi long time

Hey animal. Nearly 5 years :unamused: … but I thought it woz about time I popped back to say hello :sunglasses: hope you ate keeping well :slight_smile:

Bout time you popped back im fine thanks hope you are well what you been upto last 5 yrs to keep you away from here :question: lot has happened since then