Who goes where............. 7/12/09

i cant remember but i know its a 5.30am start… pegleys or something :confused: :confused: :confused:

back to reality with a bump for me!! got to be at east midlands airport for 9am to load then head to wakefield and sit there 3 days i believe, anyone know of anything to do around the local area?

7am Peterborough then Wisbech, Sleaford and Grantham. Then hopefully back in yard about 3ish so I can finish making my new dash table and raising the bottom bunk for added storage :smiley:

store clearence or opening at meadow hall i think cant remember which one :laughing: either way its meadowhall for 9 am i think :laughing: :laughing:

1 drop in paignton monday rest of the week who knows but I reckon one trip to london again is very very likely

on a plane bound for south west florida for a month :wink: :slight_smile:

ship mout sunday on to aalter
monday tip Aalter x3 Brussels just off ring rd. and up to breda for tuesday
tuesday tip breda and rotterdam relaod and start back to calais
wed back to yard
thursday Heath hoispital 9am opperation :angry:
friday off for R&R

euromat:
back to reality with a bump for me!! got to be at east midlands airport for 9am to load then head to wakefield and sit there 3 days i believe, anyone know of anything to do around the local area?

If you can get into the centre, there is a truck park just off ings road, cineworld pictures, pizza hut, and plenty of pubs within 5 min walk of truck park (Quebect street, behind wickes diy store)
Hope this helps

I have sent you a pm euromat.

monday leeds x2
tuesday leeds x2
wednesday leeds x2 guess were i,m going thursday and friday :laughing:

Monday:- London (Bow) 6.30am tip run home empty & should be indoors for 13.00 if everything runs to plan :astonished: :astonished: :wink:

This week starts Monday at 0415 on livehaul for a load out of leamington spa back to Brackley then down to Salisbury for another load to Brackley for 1630,after that anywhere south of Birmingham is possible this week :unamused:

Hard shoulder M18 Sothbound between J1 and M1 on recovery. Sick of the caravan so am in the race bus for a bit of luxury for a change.

Well its my first ever solo in a wagon…

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=52790

going up to kinlochbervie to land a boat
then to peterhead fish market to tip
rest of week ■■? the norm for our company, like mi5 secret service we dont get told owt till wer late to get there lol

The usual 5 night trips from Long Buckby to Staverton i love it same old same old lol

Somewhere near J11 of the M20 ( i forget the town/village), then up to 3 farms off J9, then back down for 2 farms on J10.

Joy!

Hmmm.5am start to get to amazon swansea for 7am! Anybody been there? What a bunch of shufflers.then a few collections in wales (gods country apparently according to the locals) god is a comedian me thinks lol

9am Newton Abbott then take the box to Soton

Then ■■?

monday 7.30 tip carlisle then mt to workshop again near dundee :frowning:
probably get a spare motor till daffodil is fixed(she aint well bless her).