Who goes where............. 28/9/09

ive got a 6am start for a 8 oclock goole.

but

im working tomorrow morning as well. :imp: :imp:

I’ve got an 8am tip in Coalville… which means… dont have to start work until 7:30am and the other two will already be out and about.

Mind you after clocking up 1560 miles last week I deserve an easy one

coat… Hat… TAXI :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i have got a 6AM Coventry, luckily, the container will be shunt loaded for me over the weekend :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

and SWraith, 1560 miles in a week :open_mouth:

try taking your handbrake off :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sunday - Load Walsall 13:00. Down to train then run the time out and park somewhere in Belgium, somewhere between Jabbeke and Ranst I suspect.

Monday - Tip Hamburg 22:00 and reload on same bay, run to Sittensen truckstop.

Tuesday - Sittensen to as far as I can be arsed, Gentbrugge or Jabbeke most likely

Wednesday - From yesterday’s as far as I could be arsed place to Hatfield, drop trailer and finished for the day about 08:00

Thursday - Don’t know yet.

Friday - Don’t know yet

No work until Tuesday :smiley:

Nice easy one - 6am start Newport Pagnell, Wendover and Princes Risborough, No more Chadwell Heath tip for me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Should be done by half 12/1pm, lovely :sunglasses:

i’ve got sunday start at 12. of the retford to drop full load of fridges then collect scrap fridges from same place to tip monday morning in wigan

early start sunday (punishment for having the day off friday) :cry: clear customs at dover ship over and as far as time and sunday traffic allows towards Luxie
monday tip 1st drop nr Strasbourg airport then both south and north pug factories @ vesoul
tuesday clear customs into Swiss i drop by Geneva airport and 1 drop back up at Chur up to Stien an Rhien to reload wed one more in koblenz ch and get out back into germany 2 more collections up by stuttgart and back for friday evening

im loaded for 2 drops edinburgh,hawick and coldstream,then empty to volvo immingham to work out of there form the rest of the week. :smiley:

5x Long Buckby to Staverton on nights chasing supermarket trolleys down the A420 :smiley:

Monday 0600 princes risborough to kent i have 11 drops to do over 3 days :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: should finish wedesday dinner time :smiley: :smiley: :wink: :wink:

Birkenhead for 8ish :smiley: then would say Flixborough for my reload so easy day for a monday

0115 start in livingston tomorrow. then off monday and tuesday

leaving sunday edinburgh to canterbury tip monday morning back load maidstone to glasgow for tuesday morning then hiab job in north berwick tuesday afternoon then get on with a mulitdrop (9 drops )starting newcastle finish newark backload grantham and if i get time he can stick a frigging brush up my [zb] and i will sweep the yard .

Palletline Hub Birmingham every night next week,and possibly Trafford Park also :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Start sunday afternoon run down to bristel for 0700 tip on monday then relaod at the same places
and then run over to dinton to pick up some more stuff then set of back to wigan for tuesday. wednesday tip trl in the yard the dehire trl in horwich. thur/fri ?

Ceva Nissan Renault BMW 0800 start notionally
dunno where i/m going but could be an 8 hour day :smiley:

Swindon, 8am on Monday, from there who knows :smiley:

Poole x2
Lyme Regis
Painton
Kingsbridge
Salcombe
Shortlandsend
Minehead
Falfeild , Monday & Tuesday.

Start back at 0245 monday after a week off :frowning: have got a local run to Bicester,first back to Brackley,tip,wash off and reload empty mods then down to Glastonbury for a load to Brackley which isnt booked into the factory until 1545 so a nice gentle start back to work :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

loading Plymouth at 7.30 (ish) then wherever maritime decide to send me :smiley:

Yep I’ve got a week on the containers…I feel a diary coming on…especially as it will be my first time in an AUTO truck as well :sunglasses: