Who goes where 8/03/10

i cant remember… well to be honest i cant be bothered remembering as it doe’snt really matter i just know i have to be for 5am… somewhere in dewsbury. :neutral_face:

doing a run sunday night to spitalfields market then weston international market at heathrow, then up to high wycombe for a couple hours kip, tip there at aout 6.30 and empty home, not sure if anything else will crop up during the week

mon and tue off still on hols :smiley:

ring in tuesday afternoon to see what delights i have for the rest of the week

Monday 3am start for 8 - 9am Chorley then Wigan and Reloading out of Chester for sometime Tuesday

shipping portsmouth -lehavre sunday night
monday tipping some where nr rouen,dreux and 2 others south of paris area
tuesday orleans and back to paris then start back loading and home by thursday

If this week was anything to go by (looks like Im back on the “overspill runs”) then after Northampton, who knows?

im staying in my bed this week

0000 start Sun night/monday morning dont know where going though

out god knows where on Mon/Tues , Weds in a car :frowning: to Heathrow to collect my airside pass , locals Thurs

Friday long haul to Australia :grimacing:

Mon; 0630 tip in Bow home m/t and more of the same for the rest of the week :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :wink:

in for 0730 dont know whats happening, all i know is i am starting new job. Hopefully ship out somewhere warm and sunny. Southern Spain would be nice :slight_smile:

away sunday after a week off… 08:00 away to scarbourgh then hull to park up
monday immingham upto fraserburgh then ■■?

2 Nottinghams on monday then :question:

Plant Hire Hiab all week around Hull, East Yorkshire, N.Lincs. Then Class 1 re-test on Saturday (Beverley) :slight_smile:

I’m going to Silverstone racing curcuit again, Delivering another load of gravel for the extended gravel traps. :smiley:

1500 tonnes down for Monday, was down there twice today and it looks like they have got loads to to before the next event 1/2 may.

in at 11 am ish be in barking for 4ish up too burton on trent for 9ish tipped by 9 15 ish parked up by 9 17ish in bed by 12 ish up for around 8ish then probably do it all again ish :laughing:

Have a nice lay-in on Monday, shower, breakfast and get ready to face the day. Wait for the postman, to see if he delivers my HGV licence, after its five month holiday in Swansea (renewal sent off in mid September 2009). If it arrives then phone my old boss and get my job back, if not then continue my search for a job away from the cab and the three yearly saga with the DVLA Medical Branch. Has anyone else out there suffered an over-long, blame free, suspension of their vocational licence at the hands of these arrogant muppets?

2 loads from Ripon to Esholt, 1 from Harrogate to Esholt, Monday. Tacho course tuesday

Have got a days holiday monday :laughing:,looks like either Cullompton or Taunton on tuesday depending how they get on monday :open_mouth:

No spare truck so sit at home untill one come along but i have a truck next week :smiley: