Who goes where............. 13/7/09

me,

im starting at 5am to load at halifax at 7am.

Monday - Classroom training
Tuesday - Off up to Wakefield to pick up some new units and trailers
Wed - More classroom work
Thurs- Off out in a hire car to visit all our drops so we know where we’re going
Fri - Same as Thursday

camberley, chertsey, guldford, kenley and orpington get to spend all day round the m25 cant wait :frowning:

i leave paris for nice for wednesday or thurday (cant remember which), then double manned to berlin after

load mon 8am for carlisle tipping mon evening, empty run to liverpool on tues from carlisle to pick up a load wed pm for invergordon

For once I can post on this thread :slight_smile:

From Monday, I have - Elvington, Newton Aycliffe, Stillington, Billingham, Seaton Carew, Newcastle Airport, Amble, Berwick, Edinburgh, Broxburn, Cambuslang, Glasgow + Glasgow Airport, Irvine, Prestwick Airport and finally, Carlisle.

I somehow think it’ll be a night out, :laughing:

ressetlement office monday afternoon for a meeting then job centre afterwards.

who knows after that

euromat:
i leave paris for nice for wednesday or thurday (cant remember which), then double manned to berlin after

x2

absolutly nowhere :smiley: :smiley:

mind u ive 2-3 weeks till i start me new job

now if someone wants a van / 7.5 tonner driver for a couple of day,s just ask i might be able to help :wink:

I’m off to Florida on Monday for 2 weeks of Sun Sea And Sand and Sunburn :laughing: :laughing: will take plenty of pics and post some up when i get back

sam

Ive got Purfleet to Addlestone in surrey for 7am, load of blocks for a building site but they start early so that’l be a good tip, dont know what ive got after that til i call the yard :smiley:

Just hope i get some good runs this week, apart from one night out in Poole it was pretty lame round the M25 stuff last week :confused:

a week off :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: but misses had done me a list :cry: :cry: :cry:

phantom309:
I’m off to Florida on Monday for 2 weeks of Sun Sea And Sand and Sunburn :laughing: :laughing: will take plenty of pics and post some up when i get back

sam

barsteward :frowning:

garnerlives:
Thurs- Off out in a hire car to visit all our drops so we know where we’re going
Fri - Same as Thursday

sounds to me like 2 days off and the purchase of a satnav. :wink: :wink: :wink:

jessicas dad:

garnerlives:
Fri - Same as Thursday

sounds to me like 2 days off and the purchase of a satnav. :wink: :wink: :wink:

I couldn’t possibly comment

long distance job on monday. 0200 start trunk coatbridge to carlisle for boots then shunting if there isnt a second trunk

Tomorrow is 6am start with 3 pick ups over near Tring, and one in Newport Pagnell.

Monday is 4.30am start with 6am tip at Chadwell Heath, then 3 pick ups near Tring.

monday Reading for 6.30am then Swindon,Newbury and back down to Basingstoke for a collection to go up to Abingdon,

tuesday Abingdon, witney and back to the yard

wed newport, cardiff and ross on wye

thursday locals so I can get an early finish,as my old series 2a landrover is being delivered after getting told to shift it from the inlaws in scotland so our hiab driver is bringing it back from scotland as a backload

fri off to weymouth for a collection to take to Ludlow

sat run back to the yard from Ludlow

first time in nearly a year I actually know what I’m doing all week

Brum again all week for me

Southampton SCT for me from South Wales to collect a container