Who goes where............. 15/6/09

ive got a 6 o’clock start but im not sure where im going.

4am start tomorrow, down to Maldon to load at 6am, up to Coventry, tip, ■■■■ arse about, change trailers, ■■■■ arse about some more, then up to Leeds, tip, ■■■■ arse about, then park up for the night in Leeds about 1700 ish…

early o clock start for me got to be in Ipswich for 7 am with a load of fencing

rest of the week who knows

barking newmarket then down to genoa

out the traps for half 3 on monday off to the army barricks in Pirbright not sure what doing after

2 am start for me down to purfleet with a load of ad blue… then straight bk :open_mouth:

Start midnight tomorrow and run to Stranraer for the 09:50 HSS to Belfast. Tuesday run back from Belfast. Wednesday to Dublin. Thursday run back from Dublin. Friday not sure yet.

sun 6am: double shuttle bellshill to cupar
mon 5am: bellshill-stirling-dundee-monifieth-montrose-forfar-bellshill
tues 5am: bellshill-peterlee-asda grangemouth-bellshill
wed: ?
thurs:?
fri:?
sat: rest :smiley:
sun: rest :smiley:

biggee going to stroud,desborough,loughborough and collection on way back out of maltby,then back to bradford

Birkenhead for 10 on monday then don`t know after that

dont know if i’ll be workin come tuesday

just got to nip to gatwick for tuesady afternoon and fly to turkey for a well earned break!! wont be thinking of you lot.

0300 sunday to ASDA Washington in the rigid :smiley: then back in 0330 monday for a load out of Sutton Benger nr Chippenham then a local (11 minutes driving to get to the farm!!) to Brackley :smiley: after that who knows ■■? :open_mouth:

Start sunday, load Ilseham, Peterborough to Bracknell, reload Brakes Thorpe to Brakes Aylesford. after that who knows. Wednesday in hospital though :frowning:

jody1980:
2 am start for me down to purfleet with a load of ad blue… then straight bk :open_mouth:[/quote

A take it ur working for that MANK

so far its tip 4am then over to killingholme then back to manchester swap and repeat for the rest of the week

Local again this week I think/hope . :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Starting on monday with Larbert for 7.30.

carpark le waitrose again

for me it’s 4.30am mon empty to langley mill load to shepshed the load lemington spa to manchster then who knows somewhere nice for a change.

7am start for me @ Rocma, dunno where im tipping but loading Smurfitts in Brum after with Reels… :grimacing: