Who goes where............. 05/10/09

im going to thulston or something for 8am.

Monday - 05:00 start, Hatfield - London Colney - Birmingham - Dublin

Tuesday - Dublin - Hams Hall - Hatfield

Wednesday - He has given me the day off otherwise I will work more than 6 shifts this week. Free holiday day, excellent. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thursday - Load Walsall 08:00

Friday - Deliver and reload Hamburg 16:00, run hours out in a homeward direction

Saturday - Get most of the way back from Hamburg

Sunday - Catch train, drop loaded trailer in Hatfield, drive round corner and park unit at depot. Should be finished very early doors

got one to duxford first thing after that who knows

0500 start 12 drops lincoln,hull,goole,leeds,leeds,doncaster,nottinghamchesterfield,nottingham,derby,leicester,kettering :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: over 3 days :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

After 4 weeks of 0800 ish and 8ish hour days for Ceva Nissan on Magna Pk :smiley:
its 1030 start at Argos on Monday :slight_smile:
maybe trip to Ellon later in the week to retrieve 3 car transporter :laughing:

Load 24 by 12 cabin in Wellingborough 7:30am to go to Bridgewater, Somerset.

After that I don’t know…

I’ve rescued south Yorkshire so have been relocated to the Costa de Blyth services for the next week or so.

ship calais on to belgium but ive only 6h 45m driving time left on my 90 so should get to verne!
monday AAlter,3 in and around brussels inc USA embasy and liege if time allows
tuesday 4 drops spread out in the NL inc rotterdam,urk? and arnhem maybe a town too far :exclamation: for tues
wed finish off and couple of collections and a last pickup in antwerp home for friday am and off to Cornwall for the weekend with my lovely wife :wink: :unamused: :unamused:

monday wellingborough, northampton luton, bedford, hemel hempsted, milton keynes high wycombe and heathrow

tues backload out of slough to ettingshall

rest of week who knows

Ship out Sunday a.m Portsmouth-Caen hotfoot it down to Irun just over the border in Spain for early doors Monday,time off in the TIR park at the border then up to Landiras to load back for the UK,fuel at Veurne and some time off at All 4 Trucks, onto the Seafrance,tip Wednesday night-Thursday a.m then back to the yard for early afternoon Thursday.
Keep er handy now.

Tomorrow is Newport Pagnell, then across to somewhere near Wisbech i think, then tip at Hatfield Peveral

Unit M.O.T. on monday so iv’e taken the day off

Back tramping from Tues , so the world is my lobster :grimacing:

got a busy week next week, load aberdeen monday am for preston, then reload liverpool am tues to bathgate tipping pm tues, then load aberdeen again wed am for bury st edmunds tipping fri am( hope to get it off thurs pm) load ely fri am for am sat tip at edinburgh

well i’m off with 1 drop newcastle was suppose to reload up there for Helston in Cornwall but its been cancelled so not sure now where i will be loading for after

Local this week starting on monday at the new sports complex at Ravenscraig then on to Portobello and Grangemouth.
Rest of the week , who knows :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I Got Magor 9-30am monday, then Yate, Keynsham reload Cardiff for ■■? Bridge toll needed UGH :frowning:

Immingham to Kings Lynn for 6am then back for a Leicester for 2pm then home
After that who knows

poole to newport, then newport to peterbourgh, then reload hanson peterbourgh for??

My week started this morning at 0100 :open_mouth: with a run up to 3663 Royton then into Telford to reload,monday starts 0500 for a load out of Throckmorton to Brackley,then another load out of Bicester to Brackley,after that who knows■■? :smiley:

Out of Leeds 3am for St Ives Cambs then another drop St Neots then ■■? tramping this week