Who goes where............. 7/12/09

0400 start, GIST Thornbury for 8

Threw my dummy out friday so back on locals :unamused:

late start monday about 9.30 going to Liverpool for 13.30 just hope the 62 running better tomorrow then it was on friday :smiling_imp:

Palletline Hubs for me all week except Wednesday cos im off to see Status Quo at Manchester Apollo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Scarborough to Hull all week as many times i can in my driving hours :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

5am start for me this week. i’m off to the refinery on the isle of grain with a load of pipework. crane isn’t booked until 11 so no rush! :laughing:

0800 Rainham, 1300ish Rainham, m/t’s to Grays, lift on Dagenham then Fxt tip & turn for tuesday ! :smiley:

Back to the dole office to sign on again…doesn’t a fortnight go quick?

1715 tesco Lichfield to a store near you, possibly
Tue off
Wed/thur, more than likely Tesco
Fri off - xmas shopping
sat/sun, who knows, but Tesco would not be a surprise

This week, anywhere! Next week if I’m on a duty I’ll tell you tomorrow what time I arrive at a drop, what time I’m tipped/reloaded and what time I finish. :smiley:

euromat:
back to reality with a bump for me!! got to be at east midlands airport for 9am to load then head to wakefield and sit there 3 days i believe, anyone know of anything to do around the local area?

rehersals? :laughing:
ive got a real tricky week, mixing it up from bed to sofa, with the usual diversions to the dog walkin area :unamused:

I was on the way back from Lorient on the 7th, and got home yesterday afternoon , and i,m leaving the house shortly for a changeover at Southwaite to get the morning ferry out of Portsmouth then to Lorient again :sunglasses:
:open_mouth: The fourth Brittanny in 14 days :sunglasses:
Must be the time of the year.

wibble:
This week, anywhere! Next week if I’m on a duty I’ll tell you tomorrow what time I arrive at a drop, what time I’m tipped/reloaded and what time I finish. :smiley:

i’ll be home by 4am every morning next week, enjoy yer laybys lads!

oopss…wrong week!

DonutUK:
oopss…wrong week!

Pedant :smiley: