Who goes where............. 24/8/09

Normal stuff for me…

Load Colchester at 9am, up to our Leeds Depot with it, then down to Polestar Sheffield at my lesuire, load for Peterborough for 6am Monday… Probably be down in Stibbington Sunday night…

loading monday 6am for delivery to preston monday night then rest of week a mystery :smiley:

Southampton for 07:00 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

why did i say i could be there for that time :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Monday: Hatfield - London Colney - Erith - Ratingen - Krefeld

Tuesday: Krefeld - London Colney - Hatfield

Wednesday: UK day, don’t know what it will be yet but likely to be starting sometime between 10:00 and 16:00 and finishing between 18:00 - 19:30.

Thursday & Friday: Days off.

concrete sections to liverpool for starters then anybodys guess(prob a visit to potto depot on mon for some chains and warwicks now iv`e been put on flats) :smiley: :smiley:

In for 11 tomorrow and up to Livingstone for a tip early doors monday.

mission impossible again. leave monday for chester, cheetham hill, bury, 2 in liverpool and morecambe

Monday back on nights again local deliveries loading trucks and washing trucks.Its like being YTS with out the pay lol

monday
in the yard tipping two trailers for transhipment, then in the afternoon over to one our customers yards to do some shunting

rest of the week who knows

andover, bristol and exeter

Harwich docks, moving windfarm blades, cells and towers for about a month.

gotta go crewe to glasgow mon morning, then asked if i can get to huddersfield same day… :unamused: dont recoil noticing irish plates on my motor :laughing: then prob hudds tues and down to milton keynes then who knows cus i dont :laughing:

Barham for around 8am, then across to the M20 for 8 farms around Lenham/Ashford area

me 9:30am start get trh train then off to italy :smiley: :smiley:

im waiting to hear what needs dropping off after u2 finish in cardiff, rumour of maybe birmingham heathrow and belgium but could end up being empty back to the yard

Got to ring in tomorrow for confirmation, but it sounds like I might be starting the week on boxes

We run 5 motors on containers.

Another new experience for me :smiley: :smiley:

Monday :- Wembley - Colnbrook - Wokingham - Theale
Tuesday :- Wembley - Colnbrook - Wokingham - Theale
Wednesday :- Wembley - Colnbrook - Wokingham - Theale
Thursday :- Wembley - Colnbrook - Wokingham - Theale
Friday :- Wembley - Colnbrook - Wokingham - Theale
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:
Monday :- Wembley - Colnbrook - Wokingham - Theale
Tuesday :- Wembley - Colnbrook - Wokingham - Theale
Wednesday :- Wembley - Colnbrook - Wokingham - Theale
Thursday :- Wembley - Colnbrook - Wokingham - Theale
Friday :- Wembley - Colnbrook - Wokingham - Theale
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

would that be the ford garage on finch rd. wok. i’ve seen the nd truck in the early hours on my cycle to work, that pallet truck sounds so loud in the dead of night, bet the neighbours love you

chris:
would that be the ford garage on finch rd. wok. i’ve seen the nd truck in the early hours on my cycle to work, that pallet truck sounds so loud in the dead of night, bet the neighbours love you

Yes it would :wink:
If you see it again, it’ll be me so stop and say hello - its usually the drop where I have a quick ■■■ anyway… :wink: