Who goes where............. 2/11/09

im off for week, im not going anywhere its just that we have moved house.

dunno, can’t remember :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

oh well, i suppose i’ll find out on monday when i get a phone call asking where i am and should have been in at ‘x’ time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

All changed, see new post down there somewhere.

I have my truck home with me,leaving bout 1500 Sunday unit only to Portsmouth for 2300 boat,then to Avranches and collect 1st of 3 new Chereau trailers,load near Caen Monday aft then back to Haverhill.Drop trailer and do it again till i got all 3 trailers back to uk,easy week for a change :smiley:

21:00 start, do a run upto Northampton and back, then load up with what Ive just brought down from Northampton ( :laughing: ) then Colnbrook, Wokinghamand Theale, should be good for at least 12 hours :sunglasses:
Repeat all week…

morrisons at swindon for about 8am then return to wolverhampton swop trailers back to buton job done :grimacing:

ship over sunday use up the last of my 90 hours (got 7h 40m left) towards Aachen
monday tip Lohmar,Frankfurt,& Hanau
tues tip Weisbarden,Mainz and Mannheim
wed tip last one @ Holtzeim (strasborg airport)
dont know my backload yet but i bet it will include Stuttgart and back for friday to it all again next week :wink:

It’s all changed following the revelation the driver who was supposed to go to hamburg tomorrow has done 84 hours so far in his fortnight. The Hamburg run requires 9 - 10 hours driving tomorrow and he thought the fact he has had a weekly rest Friday and Saturday would mean he could do it. He rang me for advice and as a result I’m doing the run instead, I’m only on 78 hours driving for the fortnight, result. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

First run in new truck.

Sunday - 07:00 start. Hatfield - Walsall, (have trailer loaded) - Somewhere in Belgium, hopefully between Antwerp and the Belgian/Dutch border. I made the border in 9 hours 58 minutes driving last week so that’s the target tomorrow.

Monday - Start about 10:30 and deliver and reload Hamburg at 22:00. Then to Sittensen truck stop and park about 00:30.

Tuesday - Start around 09:30 Sittensen to somewhere in Belgium, Gentbrugge, Jabekke or Adinkerke depending how the mood takes me.

Wednesday - Start between 03:00 and 04:00. From last nights stopping place to Hatfield, drop trailer and go home. Should be finished for about 08:30

Thursday - Start 06:00, Hatfield - London Colney (collect trailer) - Eindhoven (deliver) - Krefeld (drop trailer).

Friday - Start 05:00ish Krefeld (pick up loaded trailer) - London Colney (drop trailer) - Hatfield.

0500 start monday, tip Doncaster, Edinburgh and Livingstone…Reloading Glasgow for Kings Lynn either monday pm or tuesday morning

monday 0600 start for basildon and leigh on sea
tuesday locals

rest of week either 2 trips to london or a scotland and carlisle depending on the tm’s mood

Load Plymouth Monday morning…booked for 11.30, but will try to get loaded early.

Run to Southampton, then at the mercy of chaos Control

Just west of Lincoln for midday so late start monday

After a lovely week off with the kids,im back in sunday at 0300 for Asda Skemlesdale,Morrisons Gadbrook then a trailer change at our Telford plant :open_mouth: then monday kicks off at 0430 with a livestock load from Buckingham to Brackley then down to Gloucester for another load of live to Brackley,hopefully it will be a busy week after being cleaned out last week at Blackpool pleasure beach :unamused:

Up north for a change next week :slight_smile: Leave for Loch Aline on sunday, load early monday morning drive 6k, tip , go back, load , drive , tip etc etc. back wednesday :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6am start then load Ipswich, felixstowe, and Braintre, then tip Hatfield Pevral…■■■■ easy :stuck_out_tongue:

God knows for the rest of the week

Coffeeholic:
It’s all changed following the revelation the driver who was supposed to go to hamburg tomorrow has done 84 hours so far in his fortnight. The Hamburg run requires 9 - 10 hours driving tomorrow and he thought the fact he has had a weekly rest Friday and Saturday would mean he could do it. He rang me for advice and as a result I’m doing the run instead, I’m only on 78 hours driving for the fortnight, result. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

First run in new truck.

Sunday - 07:00 start. Hatfield - Walsall, (have trailer loaded) - Somewhere in Belgium, hopefully between Antwerp and the Belgian/Dutch border. I made the border in 9 hours 58 minutes driving last week so that’s the target tomorrow.

Monday - Start about 10:30 and deliver and reload Hamburg at 22:00. Then to Sittensen truck stop and park about 00:30.

Tuesday - Start around 09:30 Sittensen to somewhere in Belgium, Gentbrugge, Jabekke or Adinkerke depending how the mood takes me.

Wednesday - Start between 03:00 and 04:00. From last nights stopping place to Hatfield, drop trailer and go home. Should be finished for about 08:30

Thursday - Start 06:00, Hatfield - London Colney (collect trailer) - Eindhoven (deliver) - Krefeld (drop trailer).

Friday - Start 05:00ish Krefeld (pick up loaded trailer) - London Colney (drop trailer) - Hatfield.

What truck did you end up with coffeeholic?

Im shunting Monday Woolpit to Felixstowe then who knows for the rest of the week :slight_smile:

dogthehunter:
What truck did you end up with coffeeholic?

Brand new XF105 SC 460 6x2 twin steer. Haven’t decided if it was a wise move to swap or not,. time will tell.

Pros. Bigger cab than FM, almost flat floor so crossing cab to pay tolls etc is easier.

Cons. Less cupboard space than FM, not an i-shift, one fuel tank which looks to be less than 400 litres.

Sunday – head north and tip Lochinver
Monday – load Oban , tip Lochinver
Tuesday – hiab work on site in Lochinver
Wednesday – probably still in Lochinver
Thursday – head home loading in Tummel bridge on the way south
Friday – who knows ■■ :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Off to Spain with the fish,out Portsmouth-Caen Sunday morning.

sat in oslo at the moment… leave tomrrow to go to stockholm to catch the ferry over to helsinki where we will then go into russia for a week.