Who goes where............. 9/11/09

im starting at 5.30am first job is dropping a trailer at one of the next sites. ive just had a week off and im looking forwards to going back to work but not the work im going back to, if that makes sense. :confused:

Northern Italy, 14 drops. Might do a diary if I have time to take pics.

Shipping out of Harwich Monday night, going to Germany somewhere.

6am start, load Barham, Lenham and Ashford, back to Hatfield Peveral, dump the truck and go home :smiley:

Keyline builders merchants, Newton Abbot, for 8am, then probrably run to Bristol for a return load :smiley:

sunday yard to calais and park up
monday early doors down to Fords at Esstree st Denis then to Reims and end up at La Verve night at La verve C R
tues return to 2nd timed booking at Reims hopefully backload and outta france by tues night as to miss having to sit all day wednesday :cry:
thursday tip out bl in uk maybe do a bit of loading locally
Friday day off to go to dentist and doctors and bring my driving hours down a bit

start monday 8am with a load for lincolnshire tipping tuesday am, reload out of wissington for scotland somewhere then restof week a mystery as things are quiet the mo

Working sunday Immingham to village bewteen Lincoln and Newark for 8
Monday Nottingham for 9 then dont know after that

Monday kicks off at 0215 with a livestock load out of Shillingstone nr Shaftesbury back to Brackley,after that who know’s but this is our week to clear our south west farms so looks like a lot of A303 and M5 coming up :open_mouth:

start 7.00am monday load of plaster board from our recycling centre (darlington) to rotherham then back for load of wood to chilton then a combination of wood to middelsbourgh or paper bails to spenymoor for the rest of the week

Grayham:
Keyline builders merchants, Newton Abbot,

I’m banned from there… even used to specifically name me on the delivery tickets saying I would not be permitted entry to the yard if I showed up! :wink:

Monday - 04:45 start. Hatfield (collect unit) - London Colney (collect partially loaded trailer) - Erith (load topped off) - Ratingen (trailer unloaded) - Krefeld (trailer loaded while I have daily rest)

Tuesday - 05:00 start. Krefeld - London Colney (drop trailer)- Hatfield.

Wednesday - 03:00 start. Hatfield - Walsall for loading at 06:00 and then down to train. Ship over and park somewhere in Belgium.

Thursday - Start when I need to. Hamburg for 14:00, unload and reload. Start heading back.

Friday - Continue homeward, may get back to Hatfield today, if not finish off Saturday.

last week for parcelorce before i move onto class 1 for royal mail…fun

0600 start 10 drops in the south west down as far as plymouth back wedesday any truckstops south of exeter or any parking near sidmouth :question: :exclamation:

Well its Northampton - Castleford- Heywood- Northampton all next week :smiley:
with the bonus of Widnes on Tuesday!!! :confused:

Regards
Snowdog

switchlogic:
Northern Italy, 14 drops. Might do a diary if I have time to take pics.

And for the rest of the week… :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Something different for a couple of days for me, containers not fridges!!!
Container is already in the yard, so into yard for about 2pm sunday, drive down to port talbot, tip monday morning.
After that i’m in the hands of the planners!!!

monday-load birtley for leeds,then load immingham for bradford and leeds,then back to immingham.
tuesday-load and tip chester and Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch :laughing:
wednesday load immingham hopefully for south again rest of the week.

monday 6am start welwyn garden, hyde park then off to finchley and 4 drops in enfield

tuesday collection from southend

rest of the week more london I expect

Northampton (which trailer will I take - we now have 2 Chorley trailers in the yard now :laughing: )
Then my usual 3 drops to DAF at Colnbrook, Ford at Wokingham then DAF at Theale