Who goes where............. 16/11/09

me… im off to the steelworks at scunny with a few others. must be a quiet day monday cos normally they are afternoon jobs.

right then lets see what i can remember… sunday ship to calais
monday tip Lille x2,bethune, arras,and Le Verve
tuesday 9am tip Reims and then start collections so could be anywhere :stuck_out_tongue:

Got to load and go at Immingham to Nottingham x 2 on monday then don`t know after that

pick trailer up from the shetland ferry monday morning with a load of fishmeal for billinghay lincolnshire, rest of dont know

Monday 0500 start, ASDA Wigan for 0700.

Monday - Load Walsall

Wednesday - Deliver Berlin and reload from same place.

Friday - Drop trailer in Hatfield and return unit to yard.

Simples.

Northampton, Colnbrook, Wokingham and Theale - nice easy run, good for 12 hours… :sunglasses:

Italy again

switchlogic:
Italy again

You say that like its a bad thing :open_mouth:
Wanna swap jobs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Shunting then a run down to Luton, like my norm. Also got an interview to attend on Wednesday, give someone a pound if they guess where, no one who already knows is allowed to guess or ruin it :angry:

DAF95XF:

switchlogic:
Italy again

You say that like its a bad thing :open_mouth:
Wanna swap jobs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

it is in my book, i hate the place!

im going diving as im on holiday until december :sunglasses:

Its a bit slow at the mo so i have got, 8 drops 1,Tonbridge , 2 in canterbury ,1,sittingbourn ,1,orpington,1,leatherhead,1,staines 1,uxbridge this is a 2 day run. We norm have 12 drops on this run but as i said its abit quite

Sunday 0300 Asda Skem,Morrisons Gadbrook and trailer change at our Telford factory on the way home :smiley: ,Monday 0245 Wyle (just off the 303) and a possible Asda Lutterworth subject to how big the orders are for monday :confused:

garnerlives:
Also got an interview to attend on Wednesday, give someone a pound if they guess where, no one who already knows is allowed to guess or ruin it :angry:

already on the move jon. :question:

i dont know but il have a guess… freightliner leeds.

jessicas dad:

garnerlives:
Also got an interview to attend on Wednesday, give someone a pound if they guess where, no one who already knows is allowed to guess or ruin it :angry:

Not on the move as such, if that is a clue :unamused:

jessicas dad:

garnerlives:

Dam, I really really want to answer this, then I win a pound and I can buy Jon the coffee I still owe him :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sunday WAS going to Kappa Yate CANCLED ARGGGGG
Now it’s a run up to Coventry swap run up to The Factory in Leicester swap fuel break and run back to Bristol…
As for the rest of the week who knows but prob much the same

Usual five a day…round the midlands.
Haven’t been out of the Midlands A to Z for three months now, I think I have cabin fever. :frowning: :frowning:
But I do have wednesday off :smiley: for a hospital appointment :frowning:

monday and tuesday yet more london high wycombe, perivale, hyde park, the olympic village,then back over the other side to do slough and reading

rest of the week possibly the north east or yorkshire or more than likely london again

Same as usaul Long Buckby to Staverton and back for 5 nights me and my choice of Dafs what ever one is in the yard not broken down lol :smiley: