Who goes where w/c Mon 10/09/07

So where is everyone going :question:

Hannover Sun, Osnabruck & Gutersloh Mon. Back to Leicestershire for Wed and then back here in time to go on a course next week. “Death by PowerPoint” me thinks. :cry:

has i’m now back on the old import/export side of things,could be anywhere between dover to penzance to johno groats to dover triangle.

mon: collect 2 trailers ex portsmouth
tip last one ,melksham for swap to ports,

nice easy start to week :smiley:

Im going today for a trailer change in Belgium and loading for Fontainebleu.

I will nip down to he train this afternoon

5 drops in nottingscum and a tradeteam burton for dinner :laughing:

jon

still in Perth WA off to do some fishing monday
ps its now 1720 sat and its cold dark and raining feel sorry for me?
but about to have a bbq even in this see you when i get back :wink:

Start 8am on “early” shift loading and tipping trailers in Cornwall. Look out for me if you’re down this way. I’ll be in a day cabbed westfields scania

Vendee coast again for a bit of sand sun sea and…petanque :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Nowhere still on sick for another 4 weeks

watin for DVLA :unamused: :unamused: :smiling_imp:

sat at twickenham till monday morning then its off to hamburg then back to amsterdam for the end of the week

Worksop.

Woo-hoo!!

:laughing:

ELGIN and then near edingburgh

Ship out DOCA tomorrow to be in Bratislava tuesday morning.

It was supposed to be the one week in 8 that I do a UK only week but there is an extra trailer for Dublin Monday so doing that now. Wednesday - Friday no idea at the moment.

Monday from the yard in Witten and do a delivery to ICI Hilden
and what the rest of the week is in the hands of the dreadedTM

Sunday night 11.00 pm tip at Ben and Jerry’s ,St.Albans Ver.mont.

Not telling. No doubt some bugger will spot me though… :unamused: :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Lucy:
Not telling. No doubt some bugger will spot me though… :unamused: :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

aye but "spot you " doing what ? is this weeks quest for all us Lucy spotters :wink:

we should form a fan club, get some stickers and T-shirts done :laughing: :laughing:

Bristol :cry: jesus.

would you not get arrested having a BIG pink thing on the front of your T shirt :open_mouth: .