Who goes where w/c Mon 10/11/03

So where is everyone going this week then?

pam

Liverpool first, later,no idea.
Dave.

Collecting trailer from Slough on Sunday with deliveries for Monchengladbach, Frechen, Bondorf and Herrenberg. Then going to Munich for a big job on Wednesday. Three trailer loads, myself a colleague and a German trailer, to be moved packed and loaded. Eight people on site but it may still run into two days but we hope not.

Loads are for Paris but not to be delivered until Monday the 16th so looks like a weekend in Paris area next weekend. Mind you if we get Munich all done on Wednesday and are in Paris by Thursday night I might jump on the Paraffin Parrot or the Eurostar and come home until Sunday.

School :imp: :cry:

Peterborough changeover, join the dock queue about 7am… :open_mouth:

Nice late start, distinctly iffy job. Can’t win 'em all. (Why not? :wink: )

Bobtail to east London, pick up a loaded trailer going to Cheltenham racecourse.

Vince

last day on the tubes monday, :smiley: :smiley:
off to wednesfield the coseley, then tuesday back down to purfleet to join our other truck on some easy euroliner work :smiley: :smiley:

paul

Not going anywhere until tuesday afternoon as that is when my trailer will be loaded, and the best thing is not only is monday and tuesday paid, i also get a premium for being stuck at home! :laughing:

Got a lay in on Monday. Solo to Northampton for 8am, pick up loaded trailer for Sandwich. Probably load out of Hastings for Weetabix.

5am start,one drop at each of the following: West Thurrock,Dagenham,Bethnal Green,Walthamstow,Hoddesden.
Tuesday poss E.Anglia,if I get back Monday night,Weds poss S.Devon or S.Wales, Thursday is first training day for class 1 with 2nd and 3rd days the following Mon/Tues(test 1pm Tues).!!! :smiley:

Dan.

01.15 start going to barrow and lancaster no doubt a collection around manchester some where

jon

2mins up the road to Cleckheaton for 0800 Monday with a loaded 40HC box. For the rest of the day and week, pass.

Brgds,

Speedy

Monday: 1 drop Willerby and then 3 in Hull which are within 10 mins of each other.There is a God after all.

Rest of the week…■■?

Lawrence Mass (blind side back in with a 53ft trailer), re-load Mansfield Mass for Glens Falls NY.

Day 1 of new job, training on the crane with a load of blocks…yes, that is blocks and not a load of ZB! :slight_smile:

Mal.

Leaving Sunday lunchtime for a leisurely drive to catch the 14.30 Holyhead-Dublin boat on Monday.
Then it’s a drop in Galway and one in Castlebar,Co Mayo on Tuesday and ship back to Holyhead Wednesday morning.

Then…who knows?

Keith

Loading 26 Pallets of Fax machines for Warrington - again!

Dan a.k.a Boo — Good luck for tuesday!

A lie in for me, 06:00 start then off to Peterborough to do a changeover for Sheffield then gawd knows.

nothing apart from going to sign on with another agency to do the same job as last week but with a £1.50 an hour pay rise and i didnt have to pay for a “union” (waste of money) to get me it. :smiling_imp:

Overnight to London… drop a machine…

then 2 night shifts in Norwich… and drop it in in Luton Wednesday