Who goes where w/c Mon 10/11/03

Monday off, then a days overtime on Tuesday starting at 5AM. From Hemel to Cricklade. Tip, then maybe call in at Reading on the way back to Hemel. Finish at 5PM, God knows how I am going to string this one out! :smiley:
Wednesday through to Saturday on nights; Hemel to Reading and back, over and over again.

back on boxes for a week monday who knows i dont yet rest of the can i borrow someone crystal ball pls lucy yours is pretty good can i borrow that pls :unamused: :wink:

Pick up loaded trailer at Magor S Wales about 6ish for a drop at Bookers Hull,then run m/t to Preston for a tip at Bookers Haydock 6am Tuesday.

Monday…Thamesmead, Bexley, Romford, Chelmsford, Wickford, Brentwood, Chingford, Walthamstow, Enfield,

at least i got something outside the 25!

40HC due at Basildon at 8am, but ive got to pick it up from SCT first,GROAN. Bum way to start a week :frowning:

Doncaster area to off/on hire a vehicle, probably a rigid fridge.

I have just returned from the New Hampshire and Massachusetts area and in the morning (very early) I am doing the same area. I have to cross the Green Mountains of Vermont and acording to the weather channel I can expect 6 inches of snow enroute. I might add that the state of Vermont does not salt its roads … :confused: