Who goes where w/c Mon 19/03/07

So where is everyone going this week :question:

Loading in Northampton on Monday for Geneva. Easy week than Im off on holiday oop north for a week

harringay and luton monday no idea yet for rest of week/

mon - wed starting in livingston and going to paisley. swap trailers then go to bonnybridge and back to livi. swap trailers, back to bonnybridge, swap trailers, back to paisley and then livi to dump it and go home. driving this:

it has built in hands free so i can divert my mobile to the cab phone :laughing:

Empty to load Bourne for 8.30, so am going to have to turn in before 6… :cry: :cry: :cry: …It’s a nice job though, so I’m sure I’ll cope. :wink:

6.30 start for a Rugby, then Edgbaston, possible cement from Walsall if they have any, then a Desborough

no where :sunglasses: using the last 4 days of this years holiday quota. but will be back in for friday :cry:

jon

Same again, Brixham, Exeter, Billingsgate, Enfield, Brixham.
5 nights a week, about 700k a night.
Easy but monotonous.

Monday 09:30 DHL - to Rushden for a trailer swap then back to depot, followed by a trip to Hams Hall for another trailer swap.

Tuesday/ Wednesday - DHL Dublin run.

Thursday/Friday - repeat of Weds/Thurs.

For me 4 days at the same place in North brabant (etten leur) start at 07:30

And the friday very early to airport amsterdam for pick someone up :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Same as usual, running between Victoria and Indian Queens on the new A30 roadworks.

Looks like topsoil in the central reservation this week!!!

Monday Ipswich, then piggy back with another driver to Corby, load up for a drop in Birmingham Tues morning - await further instructions :unamused:

waitrose carpark newbury all week

off to italy later tonight

having the day off tomorrow as i got back from sweden today, maybe work tursday and wednesday if i can be bothered (working all of next weekend too)

Local - North West

grumby bum. was that you parked near sainsburys in ipswich 07.40 this morning ■■. 1 erf and 1 fm volvo ■■.