Who goes where w/c Mon 10/09/07

Load Leeds 8am (subject to change) down to Tilbury (subject to change) pick up new motor (subject to change).
Ha! Containers…yer gotta love 'em :smiley:

Martley and Hereford first, then either Portbury or back to Rocester for a reload.

grumpybum:
Martley and Hereford first, then either Portbury or back to Rocester for a reload.

Will keep an eye open for you, as I may be in Portbury myself, after I’ve tipped fridays backload :unamused: in Birmingham.
As usual the TM thinks we’re all mushrooms :exclamation:

Bredbury for my Class 1 test 1st thing Monday morning,

The result will determine whether my notice gets handed in at work, book the rest of the week off to do agency lark ready for a new start the following monday,
Or get drunk, and go back to work on Tuesday sulking like a bear with a sore head.

Got a septic tank on for monday morning, so it looks like I’m driving a steam lorry! :laughing:

B1 GGK:

The result will determine whether my notice gets handed in at work, book the rest of the week off to do agency lark ready for a new start the following monday,
Or get drunk, and go back to work on Tuesday sulking like a bear with a sore head.

Good luck!

Will keep an eye open for you, as I may be in Portbury myself, after I’ve tipped fridays backload in Birmingham

OKey cokey - if I get there, will keep a look-out :smiley:

Semtex:
Start 8am on “early” shift loading and tipping trailers in Cornwall. Look out for me if you’re down this way. I’ll be in a day cabbed westfields scania

I’ve seen a day cab of theirs before :wink: how many have they got ?

I’ll be tipping South Petherwin tuesday morning :open_mouth:

Denis F:

Semtex:
Start 8am on “early” shift loading and tipping trailers in Cornwall. Look out for me if you’re down this way. I’ll be in a day cabbed westfields scania

I’ve seen a day cab of theirs before :wink: how many have they got ?

They got 3 of them, mine’s S261. been told its the better of the 3…yeah heard that one before

Don’t they look daft with a 15’ high trailer behind them :laughing: :laughing:

Well, I went up the yard to load my unit back up after having a week off to find the stupid thick Office bod sent it to Doncaster this morning with one of the spare drivers. This, despite there being 4 units sat in the yard with their drivers all on holidays still. So as it won’t be back before tomorrow night, I threw all me toys out the pram and told them I won’t be back to work till Tuesday now.
What annoys me most is the same bloody bod did the same thing to me back in June when I returned from holiday. Of course that bod has Sundays and Mondays off so he is well out the way

B1 GGK:

Good luck :exclamation: :slight_smile:

On holiday for the week :sunglasses: :wink:

Mon - ending a 5 day C course with tests at 1pm & 230pm - Gloucester DTC
Tue - CE retest at 230pm Glos DTC (warm up from 830am) - should pass as got 5 minors last time & 1 so called serious (did 34 in a 30 for 400 yards) - the examiner said it was the lowest minor failure he had seen!!
Wed - C retest at 1pm Glos DTC - did not train this one
Thu - day off
Fri - start new 5 day CE course

All 830 start til finish - dont clock watch so could be 6 pm each day.

Semtex:
Don’t they look daft with a 15’ high trailer behind them :laughing: :laughing:

but it’s a paying job so what does it matter what they look like !

Good luck with the job, try not to break too much :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Kev.S:

B1 GGK:

Good luck :exclamation: :slight_smile:

On holiday for the week :sunglasses: :wink:

Kev - If you see some good looking balding dude sat outside the Rifle Range tomorrow looking miserable, ive failed :blush:

another week working on agy for a local haulier.
the agy is now pushing me for info for my plans up to xmas :open_mouth:

i went for a interview with a local company friday, initially i was impressed with the overall setup of the opperation, inc the £8.51 p/hr pay rate, but was disapointed when I found out it was only working a 39.5hr week mon-thurs, fri/sat O/T (as reqd). and O/T is paid only after 39.5hrs. leaving a basic pay of only £17K+ for a C+E job that will ential driving a max of 4hrs per day. Im still mulling over wether to accept the job offer, as no doubt theres a letter in the post from them

peirre:
i went for a interview with a local company friday,

Is this the bus chassis one? Might be ok as it doesn’t sound like there’s too much scope for getting messed around if it’s between their own depots? Then again, most companies will always find a way! :unamused:

I have a new job :sunglasses:

Tomorrow i can begin at 09:30 with my new job and its in warehouse
and no shifts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: