Who goes where............. 2/11/09

Monday - tip 8 pallets of slates in Oban.

Then some dodgy hiab driver is loading myself and 3 of my workmates for Lochinvar.

alfa man:
Sunday – head north and tip Lochinver
Monday – load Oban , tip Lochinver
Tuesday – hiab work on site in Lochinver
Wednesday – probably still in Lochinver
Thursday – head home loading in Tummel bridge on the way south
Friday – who knows ■■ :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

See you Monday :wink:

Hope ypu have your best gear on as i see a diary in the making :laughing:

dingo:
Monday - tip 8 pallets of slates in Oban.

Then some dodgy hiab driver is loading myself and 3 of my workmates for Lochinvar.

alfa man:
Sunday – head north and tip Lochinver
Monday – load Oban , tip Lochinver
Tuesday – hiab work on site in Lochinver
Wednesday – probably still in Lochinver
Thursday – head home loading in Tummel bridge on the way south
Friday – who knows ■■ :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

See you Monday :wink:

Hope ypu have your best gear on as i see a diary in the making :laughing:

You better make sure you got a nice big wide angle lens on that camera if your going to try and capture me on film :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

load tonight out of plymouth theatre royal at about midnight, up to malvern and drop on dock door, bobtail to brum hippodrome, pick up trailer no’4 up to bradford drop and bobtail towards elstree as far as i can get. (if everything goes to plan i might be in rugby truckstop tomorrow, but i very much doubt it)!

monday finish running to elstree, pick up trailer then in to peterborough keys theatre at 0900. then hopefully home cos i am taking tuesday weds and thursday off this week. then it all starts again next friday

pick up trailer from the ferry in aberdeen and run to lincoln and tip sunday night, rest of week goin to be a mystery tour as bulk work is quiet at the min

Dunno been in Spain all week find out Monday night when i get to work :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

4am start Monday,off to France :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
I have four drops around the Paris area on Monday starting in St.Witz then Gennevillers then L’Hay L’Roses then Bondoufle.
After that I have to tip Bourges sometime Tuesday morning.
Then hopefully,it’s back doing Germany for the rest of November,much more civilised :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Coffeeholic:

dogthehunter:
What truck did you end up with coffeeholic?

Brand new XF105 SC 460 6x2 twin steer. Haven’t decided if it was a wise move to swap or not,. time will tell.

Pros. Bigger cab than FM, almost flat floor so crossing cab to pay tolls etc is easier.

Cons. Less cupboard space than FM, not an i-shift, one fuel tank which looks to be less than 400 litres.

Have you been driving a plain white FM then Neil? Only I caught a glimpse of a white FM pulling a DHL trailer the other week,possibly a couple of Friday’s ago,on the A40 going towards Aachen,just past Venlo.

KW:

Coffeeholic:

dogthehunter:
What truck did you end up with coffeeholic?

Brand new XF105 SC 460 6x2 twin steer. Haven’t decided if it was a wise move to swap or not,. time will tell.

Pros. Bigger cab than FM, almost flat floor so crossing cab to pay tolls etc is easier.

Cons. Less cupboard space than FM, not an i-shift, one fuel tank which looks to be less than 400 litres.

Have you been driving a plain white FM then Neil? Only I caught a glimpse of a white FM pulling a DHL trailer the other week,possibly a couple of Friday’s ago,on the A40 going towards Aachen,just past Venlo.

I have, don’t think that was me you saw though.

I’ve got a double whammy for monday.

45’ container into Next at Wath upon Dearne for 0530 to tip half of the load there, then onto Next in South Elmsall for 0930 to tip the other half, then as far as I know its back to Soton to reload for tuesday.

first day off for me since feb :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: monday and tuesday :exclamation: and it’s now’t to do with me great wife’s £8k payrise/promotion :unamused: :unamused: …there’s only so long you can use the “recession excuse” for not having a bit of quality time with a gorgeous,clever lady… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ll be in my orange daf 95 Yreg, heading south to some where in Essex, well that’s what i think he said over the fone! :slight_smile:

4.40 am start down to Bridgend and then Cardif , pontypool and then I stopped listening. paperwork will be in the cab and the run order as well :sunglasses:

830 Cwmbran then over one of the bridges for an 1100 tip in Highbridge,
head back to yard in Crewe,
Rest of week … :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

andover, dorchester, yeovil and oakhampton monday!

Load Ripon tip Esholt, load Harrogate tip Esholt . Then don’t no after dinner things a bit quiet.

1000 start. Somefields Bridgewater for 1640 & then who knows.

first day back after a week off :frowning:
empty to immingham and load for peterborough,kings lynn and norwich.
dont know after that,but have a sneaky suspicion im gonna be down south all next week.(well south of scotch corner anyway).

Leaving Rushden at 430am ish, heading down to Canterbury loadup some tunneling gear run it to Stratford on Avon, reload Stratford same place to go to… Canterbury…LOL,

Rest of the week not sure yet…

Be safe everyone :wink: :wink: :wink:

Out of Leeds this week for a 6am Scunthorpe, then into Goole for a Weybridge

Lift off friday’s mt on 36 pk, drop & lock the skelly somewhere then snap under a euroliner for an 11.00 Northampton, straight hit ! :grimacing:

Well ive a 3 day job’r here (Very Unusual for us). Start tonight or very early AM Tues (1 or 2 am), whenever trailer is off the boat then its:-

Horndean
Exeter
Callington
Penzance

God knows where I will backload when I get down there.