What do you weigh?

Is it some go-go additive in the diesel tank? or is it that a lot of trailers out there are not loaded to capacity. I feel like a duck out of water coz I can’t keep up with most of the trucks out there. :unamused: I average 36000 litres/trip, I suppose a GVM of ± 51 tons. I must confess though, I do return to base empty most of the time.

I weigh 15 st and 15. 6 on a wet day :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I dont know the scales only go up to 18st!!!:(:(:(:frowning:

Outgoing journey will be more than 43t but less than 44t , got big engines to pull it though.
in bound journey with either empty keg or pallets , weigh hardly anything at all :wink:

22 stone 7lbs ( I’ve lost a stone in the last 6 weeks :wink: )

After putting on 5.5 stone in the last 2 years …stupid containers

statred the work 5 weeks ago with a hire-MAN TGA who needed 45litre/100km
reduced Speed to 50mph and needed still 41litre/100km
went in Internet-cafe and sended MAN-Munich a Email where i desribed the Lorry and Trailer i run with how much weight,and which Roads,as i do Nighttrunck.
I also noted the Fuelconsum and black smoke,which unusual as i don’t do with cruiscontroll.
Cruiscontroll gives by too low speed full trottle on Pump to get speed,but you can do it with 3/4 Trottle when you go manuel which safes Fuel.
yes,MAN ordered Lorry back to Garage.
When i cam at Evening was he from Hirecompany replaced with a Mers 430 who needs 33litre/100km to 37litre/100,depence the Speed and weight i have

jammymutt:
I dont know the scales only go up to 18st!!!:(:(:(:frowning:

Do want to borrow mine? They go up to 30st :slight_smile: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Years ago with flatbed trailers, it was easy to see who was running empty or part loaded, but with boxes and curtain sides these days, who knows.

As for me I never run heavy, shipped out Monday with the trailer full to bursting point yet still only tipped the scales in Dover at 25,120 KGs. I would say that the majority of trucks on the road are running nowhere near their full weight.

I’m always at 44t, give or take the odd 250kgs :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Rob K:

I would hate you to injure yourself by thinking, Rob - he drives a tanker, I assume :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev

zuluwarrior:
I weigh 15 st and 15. 6 on a wet day :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

me too.

Generally fully loaded but fairly light - I dislike handballing anything too heavy :open_mouth::P. I have taken an empty trailer to swap at Peterlee from Leicester and come back with the same trailer, having asked the office what the point was of taking an empty (different) trailer back :open_mouth::roll:.

jessicas dad:

zuluwarrior:

me too.

and me but i`m only 4 foot tall :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Woody:
I average 36000 litres/trip, I suppose a GVM of ± 51 tons.

:question: :question: :question:

daxi:

Woody:
I average 36000 litres/trip, I suppose a GVM of ± 51 tons.

:question: :question: :question:

Crane? Cherry Picker? STGO thingywotsit… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

We’ve got a 44m cherrypicker weighing 48t on, erm, at least 4 axles… It’s not often I check as I don’t drive it :smiley: :slight_smile:

I think the companies 72m (Bronto) is a 6 axled truck, or is it 7? Either way it can’t visit Leeds… :unamused:

Is it just me, or does anyone else also not have a clue what this thread is about? :confused:

Rob K:
Is it just me, or does anyone else also not have a clue what this thread is about? :confused:

]

An ambigous and open question about weight, whether vehicle or personal weight…

Take you’re pick Rob :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile:

19.5st

16.5st at the moment but I need more exercise anyway ;(