What do you weigh?

Rob K:
Is it just me, or does anyone else also not have a clue what this thread is about? :confused:

Nope, it’s not just you Rob. I’m lost aswell, but then my brain’s gone trying to pick my fantasy football team for our league at work. :smiley:

WTF?

Nope, no idea what it’s all about either.

:laughing: Interesting the tangents my thread has lead. Forgive me for being vague but what I actually ment to ascertain, was the weights of the average daily payloads on the various wagons out there. :blush:

Depending on the type of tractor and roadtanker used the amount of the
product carried can vary between 27.000—28.000kg ,If the set up is only being used in the BEN-LUX countrys the amount carried can go up to
30.000-32.000KG carried due to the higher weights allowed in these countrys,
This go for the road/rail combination as well also the same amount as above,

The tractor unit and roadtanker have a empty weight of 12.000–11.800kg
and have 32.000liter–36.000liter volume with baffles and otheraditions which make these tanks the best for their job,

dennisw1:
[zb]?

Nope, no idea what it’s all about either.

Cant belive that zb’d out [zb] :laughing:

Another forum i used used to ZB out gear knob. :laughing:

With my dear ole Gray-Adams on, I am 18,600 empty… and then the blinking cloggies go and load me with 24 tonnes of tomatoes. All on 5 axles.
Except for when coming from Duisberg (when I usually gross about 25 tonnes) we nearly always come in overweight. Thank gawd there isn’t a weighbridge at Calais!!!

TheBear:
With my dear ole Gray-Adams on, I am 18,600 empty… and then the blinking cloggies go and load me with 24 tonnes of tomatoes. All on 5 axles.
Except for when coming from Duisberg (when I usually gross about 25 tonnes) we nearly always come in overweight. Thank gawd there isn’t a weighbridge at Calais!!!

:open_mouth: :laughing:

I`m a racing snake thin 15.6st :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .
Loaded evesham today, 16960 empty… came out at 43740 :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

JB:
I`m a racing snake thin 15.6st :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .
Loaded evesham today, 16960 empty… came out at 43740 :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Blimey, what did you load?? Glider engines■■?

Rob K:

TheBear:

:open_mouth: :laughing:

LOLOL Rob… we load strawberry plants in Holland too. Know how heavy they are?? 1.4 tonnes a pallet!!! and if he can he will load us with 26 pallets!! It is normal for us to come in at over 50 tonnes with those on!

TheBear:
LOLOL Rob… we load strawberry plants in Holland too. Know how heavy they are?? 1.4 tonnes a pallet!!! and if he can he will load us with 26 pallets!! It is normal for us to come in at over 50 tonnes with those on!

You should get into bulk potatoes haulage, this time next year you’ll be a millionaire :wink: or on a bike.
Used to pick up trailer’s loaded with chipboard from the land of the windmill, Everyload was 23500kg according to the CMR’s :open_mouth: , that was in 38 ton days, never trust a dutchman :angry:

32 620

9 st. 7ib

:smiley: Take your pick. Tho the latter weight is not quite as stable.

Anything up to 150t gvw (including pack lunch :smiley: ), normally running with a flat trailer but when ‘empty’ with out new steerable low loader 40t empty!

Me? Was 12st until I started this lond distance lark, now 12st 8lb!!

John

26 tons gross (the truck). 11 stone 4 pounds (the driver)

Never mind the metric stuff