truckfest 2008

I would like to thank Rikki and the staff of Trucknet UK and Truck & Driver for making my wife and young family most welcome on there stand today.
Had a great day hope to see you again soon…

Many Thanks once again

P S I had to do the washing up !!!

Here here. :smiley:

Managed to meet up with the following:

Rog,Diesel Dave,Lucy,and of course Rikki,for who I must give special thanks.Nuff said.

Below are some of the hundreds of pics that I’m sure will appear,although the one favourite for which I don’t have a pic,was a bit too fast for a camera phone,and that was the Lancaster Bomber. :smiley:

In no particular order,and bear in mind these were taken on a Samsung camera phone:

‘Your nicked you slag.’

People were ‘bouncing’ all over this one:

Not quite a Stralis,but at least it might keep Lucy happy:

A proper mans motor:

Snow White and the 7 vertically challenged people: (PC of course)

How many seats in that driver?

Nice pair of old Swedes:

Pictures of the kids:

Very tidy:

I’m sure we’ve all cut our teeth on one of these:

And being a motorsport enthusiast,and competitor for over 20 years,these have significance to me:

Not bad for a phone camera,some nice kit there too by the look of it!
Dont see any rain either,unlike today in yorkshire. :slight_smile:

It was red hot Dave,and tell Mark that the Lanc was on song,and also on time.

Ken.

Quinny - Can I please post the following pic on my Ford Cargo Fansite (with credit as your photo)?

i44.photobucket.com/albums/f44/Q … o-0031.jpg

Cheers

Andy

Well, I had a great time at Truckfest.
Firstly, many thanks to Rikki. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
secondly, Lucy, it was great to meet you.
Richard, thanks for the storage of my kit in your truck - saved me carrying it around on such a warm day.
Dieseldave, you need a gold star for putting up me all day :wink: :laughing: :laughing:
To all the other members I met at the T&D/ TrucknetUK stand - you now know what an ugly git I am :open_mouth: :unamused: :wink:

Mothertrucker, thanks for the AM cuppa at the PDA stand - good to see you in the flesh :blush: :blush: :blush: - sorry, I forgot that Les also reads these posts :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Geezah:
Quinny - Can I please post the following pic on my Ford Cargo Fansite (with credit as your photo)?

i44.photobucket.com/albums/f44/Q … o-0031.jpg

Cheers

Andy

No problem Andy,be my guest.

Ken.

Agree with Rog yes you are ugly. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice to see various members once again.

facebook.com/album.php?aid=3 … =535852924

Had a really good day shame i didnt get to meet anyone of trucknet except mr vain and was very impressed with his ride…really enjoyed myself and will def be back next year with my own tractor unit!!

look at the above for some pics thats i took of my camera phone!

[/img]
[/quote]

dogthehunter:
Facebook

Had a really good day shame i didnt get to meet anyone of trucknet except mr vain and was very impressed with his ride…really enjoyed myself and will def be back next year with my own tractor unit!!

look at the above for some pics thats i took of my camera phone!

[/img]

can’t see the pics unless you register with facebook :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

arr sorry didnt think about that il try photo bucket

Truckfest Sunday was a really nice day.
Nice to meet Rikki and Lucy once more and to meet Diesel Dave and Rog first thing (my two old men in deckchairs!! :laughing:)
Tried to catch you later boys to say goodby but you had headed off by then.
Also me Bikemonkey for the first time and many more of the old crowd.
Hope to meet some more of you guys tomorrow.
Other half spent money on a new biker jacket and crash helmet today and I will be getting mine tomorrow all being well. We gotta match up when we go out on the Goldwing! :laughing:

Quinny:
No problem Andy,be my guest.

Ken.

Thanking you muchly.

Andy

i’m just looking at going to the south east truckfest in kent.

will trucknet be there?

is anyone else going?

is it worth going overnight or for just one day?

s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll91/acfrancis85/

Try that :confused:

Link works.Nice pics.

wish i had gone now. if i knew you were going quinny i would have caged a lift. :wink: :wink:

I popped along this afternoon on some complimentary tickets I acquired last minute. :sunglasses: :wink:

Had fully intended to visit the TNUK stand, however one of the ladies in our little party of people became sick (literally) and I had to leave earlier than intended.

I did spot, and say ‘Hello’ to ex muppet very briefly as he scurried past loaded up with ice creams. :wink: Nice to see you again buddy.

Hopefully may get chance to pop back tomorrow as it is only 20 minutes up the road from home.

You’d have been lucky Alex.

Like me,you would have had to put up with the wife and 2 daughters. :open_mouth:

Ken.

dogthehunter:
Photo Storage

Try that :confused:

seen these around

just wrong for a straw wagon :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: