TruckFest Peterborough 2008

TruckNet will once again have a stand at Peterborough Truckfest this year.

Similar to last year we will be sharing the stand with our colleagues from Truck & Driver, Those who have attended TruckFest before will know that comfortable seating is always at a premium as is cover from the weather ( it occassionaly rains at TruckFest :wink: :wink: :wink: ) so we will be providing a free TruckNet UK hospitality area at the rear of the stand. Tea, coffeee and soft drinks will be available, and there is a possibilty for some thing a bit stronger for those not driving home.

So if your attending TruckFest this year, drop by and take a breather and say hello

I’m going if the wife comes with me so that we make a nice ‘together day’ out :smiley: but she will not go unless weather is very good :cry: - SUNSHINE and 20 degrees celcius please :slight_smile:

Hoping to go this year. Used to be able to hire a mobility scooter as I can’t walk far. Last time I went they were not available, so I did not have a good time. The promoters tell me they can’t get the scooter hirers as usual.So if we can find a scooter, we may be able to attend. Hope to meet up with old friends too.

I went around 2000 and really enjoyed it, even got sunburned.

but she will not go unless weather is very good - SUNSHINE and 20 degrees celcius please

Buy her some stylish wellies and a mac and drag her along Rog. We will be there rain or shine.

ellies dad:
I went around 2000 and really enjoyed it, even got sunburned.

So did we :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I am going definately, :smiley: going with the firm and a few trucks so make sure there is plenty of the STRONG stuff! :laughing:
Be nice to put face to some names… :sunglasses:

i’m going in the firms ERF ec11 my frist time there with my truck :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Lucy and I are considering going, with a bit of luck the weather should have switched to summer mode (Not summer 2007 mode)

Might be going if I’m not working :cry: :cry: :cry:

Looks like I wil be going on the Sunday 4th - setting out about 730am from near Walkers crisps in Leicester LE4 and arriving back in Leicetser at approx 6-7pm
I should have one passenger but got 3 seats empty. Have parking area for 4 cars next to my house.

I think I will be going on the sunday 4th also :smiley:

Evening Folks,
I asked the wife if i could go and when i told her the dates she said…NO! :open_mouth: I said why not :confused: She said i’m due to give birth on the 12th :blush: oops…Looks like i’m gonna have to give it a miss this year :cry:
Regards Smokinbarrels :smiley:

Is there any way of getting hold of discounted tickets??

If so will go otherwise can’t really afford it, as I am going on holiday the week after.

Sam, me and Becky will be there, not sure which day yet, but it’ll probably be the only show I can get to this year as I think I’ll be busy from mid may through till December. Ah the joys of lorry driving, farming and agri contracting.

me and the mrs went last year with the truck going again this year my firm is taking a couple of other motors aswell

smokinbarrels:
Evening Folks,
I asked the wife if i could go and when i told her the dates she said…NO! :open_mouth: I said why not :confused: She said i’m due to give birth on the 12th :blush: oops…Looks like i’m gonna have to give it a miss this year :cry:
Regards Smokinbarrels :smiley:

Not a problem mate. I went when I was pregnant with our youngest and due within a similar timeframe…Oh, and I was still driving all week at that point too, although my TM had banned from nights out after 8 months… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

There’ll be plenty of room to sit, shelter and shade as needed, we can supply her with cold soft drinks, and apparently there’ll be a nurse on the stand again this year…Go on, you know you want to… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to Peterborough this year as hubby has bought me a mobility scooter. The usual people who had a stand for many years no longer attend according to the organizers. Liz

Not sure of what day I will be going, but I will be there (if I am not on a training week for Cat C) with Miss (soon to be Mrs) New Blood.

I will pop over and say hi.

Hopefully see you all there. I will be bringing my camera so remember to put your makeup on and smile.

Cheers

New Blood

NewBlood:
Not sure of what day I will be going, but I will be there (if I am not on a training week for Cat C) with Miss (soon to be Mrs) New Blood.

I will pop over and say hi.

Hopefully see you all there. I will be bringing my camera so remember to put your makeup on and smile.

Cheers

New Blood

Looks like I wil be going on the Sunday 4th - setting out about 730am from near Walkers crisps in Leicester LE4 and arriving back in Leicetser at approx 6-7pm
I should have one passenger but got 3 seats empty. Have parking area for 4 cars next to my house.