TruckFest Peterborough

Just to let you know plans are nearly finalised for TruckFest this year.

TruckNet UK will be there , and no gazebo this year !!

We will be sharing the stand with Truck & Driver, and on top on the events/facilities offered by the T&D stand (which will be announced in T&D) there is to be an area put aside for TruckNet UK members, this will have seats/tables and access to hot/cold drinks and snacks. It is posssible that we will have free internet access available on the TruckNet UK area although this has not been finalised yet.

thinking of getting a tent for weekend ■■■■…

can you guarantee good weather :wink:

I gonna be there as usual, but how you gonna know if someone’s a TruckNet member Rikki, for this ‘special’ area?

Perhaps giving out Trucknet nickname/handle would be a big clue!! :laughing: :laughing:

was planning on going but now I’ll be getting ready to go to Norway instead

Would like to go,but I’m not going to be ripped off by the organisers prices.

Ken.

Quinny:
Would like to go,but I’m not going to be ripped off by the organisers prices.

Ken.

how much…*Faints

truckfest.co.uk/tickets.html

Plus the cost of your fuel there,your grub,and any other bits you buy.

Ken.

Ill think Ill save the cash for more important things like the possible summer forum get together :wink:

though I`d best leave my shirt at home next time I see Rikki

just got the newsletter from Driverhire and they are offering 1/2 price ticket discount codes for tickets booked online.
I`ll post the code tommorow

:cry: Would love to take the Mrs and kids but the day would cost me at a rough guess about £150 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: How about the forums new owners organising a nice BIG discount for it’s valued members

ok, I’ll get me coat :unamused:

well gotta go love it every year good week end for the kid,s and the wife like,s spendind me money so were all happy (i think ) :laughing: :wink:

shade:
How about the forums new owners organising a nice BIG discount for it’s valued members

There’s always the option of getting in on an ‘Agency job’, bin emtying and refuse collection :wink: :slight_smile: , except on the occasions that I have attended, it has never seemed to happen, which is one of the reasons that I will not be going this year.

:imp: :imp:

discount codes
£15 adult tickets for £7.50
family tickets for £18.75
valid on 6th/7th may
book via the ticket hotline 0870 121 1223
and qoute reference DH1972

Heres how to save on your day.

Ill be there :slight_smile::):):slight_smile:

jammymutt:
Heres how to save on your day.

Ill be there :slight_smile::):):slight_smile:

Can’t believe you’re in the " crusts orf please " brigade. :laughing:

Thats what Lucy (no, not THAT Lucy)and I do when we go to the NEC or any showground. Take our own grub, saves mucho GBH of the wallet!

For the first time in years i dont think ill be going. Im going to try the other truck show at santa pod

Half price tickets booked. See you there. :smiley:

pierre you are a god …1/2 price tickets bought…see you there ppl :smiley: