My few pics of truckfest

Here’s the few pics of truckfest that I took, didn’t stay that long to be honest, it took us an hour and a half to get in, started queueing up at 9.30am didn’t get through the gate till 11am :open_mouth: wtf was that all about. Was nice to put names to faces at the Trucknet stand, then got told by SWMBO we had to leave by about 4pm to get kids home for food etc, by 3pm I was burnt to a crisp :frowning: so we left then, which works out at costing us 10quid an hour of being in the showground[taking into account entry fee and stuff bought inside], which isn’t very cost effective nevermind it was a nice day out…until the car ride home, but thats not for here :open_mouth:

Our little girl and me in a tank transporter

The Top Gear Trucks

Carl’s motor [i think]

Mr Vain, looks even sparklier in the flesh than I thought possible

Great Mates on Tour 2009

Our lass with a ‘Rachel sized lorry’

Rachel’s two favourite lorries

Was supposed to be going back on my own tomorrow with my dad, but not too sure if we’re going to be in attendance to be honest, we shall see

thanks very nice pictures, any more hidden away

Nope that was all I got to take unfortunately, wanted to get a fair few pics taken and boost my picture collection, but running round after a three year old coupled with having my play time cut short by the better half meant hardly any pictures for me :frowning: wait until Gordon gets his uploaded he has loads and no doubt will have more throughout the day and from tomorrow aswell

Hi mate nice pics did you have a good day

thanks for posting those pictures garnerlives,looks pretty ■■■■ good down there,and gives us unfortunates who couldnt make it down an insight into proceedings.ace.

del you’ve got a pm mate

here’s a few more pics

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice pictures, Mr. Garner and Denis - thanks for posting them.

The TrucknetUK Members’ trucks were looking really good. :sunglasses:

You need sunshades with all the shine from the polish. :smiley:

The Rachel-sized truck was really cute - I haven’t seen those at previous truck shows.

Be careful, Mr. Garner. I started driving sitting on my Dad’s knee too - I wonder if he ever thought that years later I’d have all my vocational licenses and a life-long love of trucks!

heres my input, i cant be bothered to upload them all so just flick through the album

My Truckfest Pics

enjoy

was a good day and some beautiful trucks there

the wife didnt think so though-apart from the tigger express and the one with STUMP on the name plate (thats what i call her)

Denis F:

A very good send off for two drivers who I will sorely miss, Mercenary was Dratsabasti on this forum

I would like to thank Lucy for the moving remembrance speech on the TNUK stand this afternoon.

jimti:

Denis F:

A very good send off for two drivers who I will sorely miss, Mercenary was Dratsabasti on this forum

I would like to thank Lucy for the moving remembrance speech on the TNUK stand this afternoon.

even though i didnt know either of dratsabasti, biggus or Lugs dad personaly i felt quite emotional as we did the minutes silence, i had a tear in my eye and its true when they say it could happen to any of us at any time.

stay safe out there folks.

there’s about 6 of them i think, there the ones who done the horn whilst i was beeping lol very unprofessional of me whilst in uniform

mickyblue:
there’s about 6 of them i think, there the ones who done the horn whilst i was beeping lol very unprofessional of me whilst in uniform

you couldnt have picked a better photo. my wife, Tina, looks well happy in that one! :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:
here’s a few more pics

God I did a good job on the wheels and tank of Robs 52 plate :laughing: I think I finally finished polishing sunday morning, so much for Rob saying “we’ll polish them up saturday morning then the rest of the weekends your own” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yes mate that were me and thats me standing by it ya shouldve come and said bud :wink:

Carl:
yes mate that were me and thats me standing by it ya shouldve come and said bud :wink:

I was feeling hurt and down beat after one of your crew bad mouthed my failing football team :laughing: I was going to stop and have a chin wag but the missus dragged me off to the bloody perfume wagon things and said we could go back later, she lied :frowning: