Toilet facilitys

I know this subject has been talked about a lot :smiley: they seem to be a lack of toilet faciltys up and down the country and when you find them they are either dirty or like chelmsford services they lock them up :unamused: and if you use the toilets at a customers that always seem to be a nightmare as they sometimes are reluctant to let you use them :unamused: and then you get those places where you are afraid to use them in case you get an illness or bitten by a rat :laughing:

If Iā€™m that desperate for a dump or Iā€™ve got the runs I donā€™t care what they look like if it stops me doing it in me cab :smiley:
Theyā€™ll never get better though, I even avoid a lot of msaā€™s now because theyā€™re just so bad Iā€™ll hang on for a decent one.

If it worries you that much, just hover over the pan without sitting on it, believe me it is much better than hovering your arse over an open hole where you get your feet wet as well :stuck_out_tongue:

I drove nearly 4 hrs from our Haverhill depot this morning to Sainsburys at Emerson Green to be greeted with this. :angry:

or a spy hole and some freaks beedy eye staring at you, lol

AsphaltAnimal:
or a spy hole and some freaks beedy eye staring at you, lol

:confused: :confused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Not sure if itā€™s better or worse being a girl. They tend to show you to the ladies loos in the office block if they only have mens loos down at the works, and those are usually nice and clean. But sometimes they only have the mens loos available, and they say ā€˜go on, Iā€™ll watch the door for youā€™ and then they donā€™t bother and a bloke comes in anyway. But I mind that less than the state of some of them. I dunno how you chaps manage, honestly. Sometimes itā€™s like Iā€™ve been dropped into a third world country when I am forced to round the door of the blokes loos! :imp: Those loos youā€™ve got a picture of up there are like heaven to some Iā€™ve seen!

bald bloke:
I drove nearly 4 hrs from our Haverhill depot this morning to Sainsburys at Emerson Green to be greeted with this. :angry:

Whats the problem?
Theres plenty of bog roll

Helen Stevens:
Not sure if itā€™s better or worse being a girl. They tend to show you to the ladies loos in the office block if they only have mens loos down at the works, and those are usually nice and clean. But sometimes they only have the mens loos available, and they say ā€˜go on, Iā€™ll watch the door for youā€™ and then they donā€™t bother and a bloke comes in anyway. But I mind that less than the state of some of them. I dunno how you chaps manage, honestly. Sometimes itā€™s like Iā€™ve been dropped into a third world country when I am forced to round the door of the blokes loos! :imp: Those loos youā€™ve got a picture of up there are like heaven to some Iā€™ve seen!
[/quote]

Yes they might not look overly bad but the floor was soaked and it didnā€™t smell like water, and i had to pull flush before but i spose both seats were there, i just made sure my shoe laces and trouser bottoms were off the floor.

bubsy06:

bald bloke:

Whats the problem?
Theres plenty of bog roll

It amazes me how or why people end up chucking it all over the shop. :angry:

Here is the dilemma then, do you leave it like that or do you pick it up and flush it down the bog?

Wheel Nut:
Here is the dilemma then, do you leave it like that or do you pick it up and flush it down the bog?

leave it like that theyā€™re all adults who work there, surely nobody would pick that up would they :question:

and i bet that nobody complains.

bald bloke:

sometimes it makes you wonder what its like in thier house :cry: anyone making a mess like this needs a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  good slapping, because it just ā– ā– ā– ā–  it up for the rest, its the same as showers, some people leave such a bloody mess, and whyā– ā– ? do they do this at homeā€¦

Itā€™s a Travesty!! :grimacing:
Itā€™s all about respect for your fellow Man/Woman! There is none!
That Loo is not as bad as some Iā€™ve seen! :unamused:

dazaster:
sometimes it makes you wonder what its like in thier house :cry: anyone making a mess like this needs a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  good slapping, because it just ā– ā– ā– ā–  it up for the rest, its the same as showers, some people leave such a bloody mess, and whyā– ā– ? do they do this at homeā€¦

Actually, my step daughter does leave the shower like a bomb site. Now that you mention it. :unamused:

There might be a minor problem compared to the ones above, but what makes me annoyed are this small services on A roads. Itā€™s often signposted like ā€œrestaurant and wcā€, so I stop to be told that the toilet is only for the use of the customers. So why they signpost this as a toilet on the road?

I cant see why we still have male and Female Toilets, surely a women can use a mans Khazi or are theirs differentā– ā– ?
They do share in Franceā€¦They dont care whoā€™s toilet it is if its empty they will use itā€¦
Anyway guys how many times have you seen a bloke walking round the Toilets with his todger hanging outā– ā– ?

Deepinvet:
I cant see why we still have male and Female Toilets, surely a women can use a mans Khazi or are theirs differentā– ā– ?
They do share in Franceā€¦They dont care whoā€™s toilet it is if its empty they will use itā€¦
Anyway guys how many times have you seen a bloke walking round the Toilets with his todger hanging outā– ā– ?

Your right when one lot of toilets is being cleaned in France everyone uses the other lot, was a bit of a shock at first I even checked the sign to see if Iā€™d made a mistake but you soon get used to it.

Deepinvet:

Personally Iā€™m less offended by the todgers than by the smell! :open_mouth: Itā€™s like being in hell having a sense of smell in the blokes loos. I have to hold my breath (canā€™t hold my nose, it slows down proceedings, and believe me, itā€™s important to be out as quick as possible!)