YYes,u read correctly, praise for toilets at a services

Meandering back to Cambridge from Bedford, had to use A1, as the A428 closed for roadworks, decided that I was feeling dry os pulled into Brampton Hut so the nice guy in there could drown me a tea bag. Got back in my cab and decided to finish off my salad seeing as how I was parked up. Finished said salad, then felt some familiar stirrings from ‘down below’. It was patently obvious that before too much time elapsed and certainly before I got back to base, my brains would be melting. So, with no more ado, I climbed back down and went back inside to use the toilet, (with a certain amount of reluctance…been there before). Big suprize! they’ve been totally redecorated, with a sunflower and grassland transfer, even inside the cubicles, and there was a recording of birdsong playing as well, very restful, and totally beyond my experience, (should I get out more?)
I had to search out my tea-bag drowner and award him and his management 10/10 for excellence. Let’s hope some toe-rag doe’snt make them regret their effort by vandalising it.
Apollogies for long windedness, but maybe there are a few more unsung heros trying to raise the profile of msa facillities? If so, then surely they deserve a bit of praise too? After all, wer’e usually only to quick to whinge about the places you’d get prosecuted for keeping cattle in :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

So let me get this right… you had a salad for lunch, then you went and sat in these amazing clean toilets where you could hear bird noises… at a services.

I reckon you’re just a crazy bloke!
Thats what having salad for lunch does to you :wink:

Alex