Why why why

Do the toilets at swindon truck stop have the front bit cut out of the seat■■? Not the best site in world. [emoji53] [emoji46] just putting it out there.

According to swmbo, its so us last men who can’t be bothered to lift the seat don’t ■■■■ all over it :slight_smile:

Can’t believe anyone still uses the ■■■■ hole! People are rude, facilities look like they’ve been done over by gypo’s, and the food virtually inedible.

Park there, pop into sainsburys and buy some cheaper, better, healthier food and find a nice quote spot to enjoy the evening. !

Its designed like that so that you can dip your plums in the water before you drop a dump.

Sort of like a ’ Dual purpose bidet '.

I’ve noticed on my travels that the further south you get the worse the MSA toilets are.

I need to get a life don’t I?

Better than those stainless jobbies with no seat that Aldi and Morrisons use.

They are the wash basins Paul.

eagerbeaver:
They are the wash basins Paul.

It probably wouldn’t be the first time… :open_mouth:

(I couldn’t possibly comment… :wink:)

Plambert:
Can’t believe anyone still uses the [zb] hole! People are rude, facilities look like they’ve been done over by gypo’s, and the food virtually inedible.

Park there, pop into sainsburys and buy some cheaper, better, healthier food and find a nice quote spot to enjoy the evening. !

+1 all of the above… and they only serve food for a few select hours :imp:

Plambert:
Can’t believe anyone still uses the [zb] hole! People are rude, facilities look like they’ve been done over by gypo’s, and the food virtually inedible.

Last time I used sainsburys I had cottage pie,carrots,peas ,gravy ,a carrot got stuck in my throat and I though I was going to choke on it :frowning: :frowning: ,I will never eat food from there resteraunts again .

supercal1966:
Do the toilets at swindon truck stop have the front bit cut out of the seat■■? Not the best site in world. [emoji53] [emoji46] just putting it out there.

If you’re settin’ down for an Ertha, you don’t want your tackle slapping around the seat where the last bloke’s have been, do you? :laughing: :open_mouth: :cry:

i guess with all the changes coming in the game, i wonder how long it will be before they start fitting commodes in the cabs ?
can you imagine how much money the industry would save as there is no need for toilet stops any more
if you cloud sit and drive and take a dump at the same time, it would solve so many problems least of all the spiders legs or crab problems truckers have to face when using the public bogs

I went into the toilets in the warehouse at Gist, Crewe last week and one of the stalls is just a hole in the ground! The other two conventional toilets had warnings not to crouch on the seat. What the hell is the country coming to when we can’t have our own crappers in our own country? :open_mouth:

It’s for all those blokes afraid of sitting down “because they might catch VD from the bog seat”.

Remove the seat bit, and let the todger hang straight against the porcelain then.

Makes sense in one aspect I suppose. :smiley:

Horrible Toilets.jpeg
Shame about what you might catch from the rest of it… :open_mouth:
Mind you, it does look as if the missing front bit of the seat here is the cleanest part of the whole damned thing! :grimacing:

dozy:

Plambert:

Last time I used sainsburys I had cottage pie,carrots,peas ,gravy ,a carrot got stuck in my throat and I though I was going to choke on it :frowning: :frowning: ,I will never eat food from there resteraunts again .

You are supposed to chew your food first before swallowing.

Lord above Winsneer!!

What on earth would encourage a man to post that picture?

Think I will leave that Lamb Rogan I was about to order.

eagerbeaver:
Lord above Winsneer!!

What on earth would encourage a man to post that picture?

Think I will leave that Lamb Rogan I was about to order.

I thought that might have been the rogan at the back of the seat there… :stuck_out_tongue:

redboxer850:

dozy:

Plambert:

You are supposed to chew your food first before swallowing.

Perhaps you should ask your carer to cut it up for you.

poleman:
I went into the toilets in the warehouse at Gist, Crewe last week and one of the stalls is just a hole in the ground! The other two conventional toilets had warnings not to crouch on the seat. What the hell is the country coming to when we can’t have our own crappers in our own country? :open_mouth:

That new UK MAIL Hub at Ryton has got the ‘hole in the floor with a shower head beside it’ cubicles for our Foreign colleagues - I feel like I am the foreigner these days !!

Toddy2:

poleman:

That new UK MAIL Hub at Ryton has got the ‘hole in the floor with a shower head beside it’ cubicles for our Foreign colleagues - I feel like I am the foreigner these days !!

reality check for the uk…you are the foreigner now.