Why why why

I think you have it spot on there DD … maybe I should come over to the land that time forgot !!

Winseer:
It’s for all those blokes afraid of sitting down “because they might catch VD from the bog seat”.

Remove the seat bit, and let the todger hang straight against the porcelain then.

Makes sense in one aspect I suppose. :smiley:

Shame about what you might catch from the rest of it… :open_mouth:
Mind you, it does look as if the missing front bit of the seat here is the cleanest part of the whole damned thing! :grimacing:

That picture is the reason that at a couple of places I’ve been to there are signs on the toilet door telling the Asians not to squat on the seats, I kid you not. They have a picture of a person with their feet on the seat squatting over the pan with a big red X through it and a picture of a person sat on the seat with a green tick.

Conor:

Winseer:
It’s for all those blokes afraid of sitting down “because they might catch VD from the bog seat”.

Remove the seat bit, and let the todger hang straight against the porcelain then.

Makes sense in one aspect I suppose. :smiley:

Shame about what you might catch from the rest of it… :open_mouth:
Mind you, it does look as if the missing front bit of the seat here is the cleanest part of the whole damned thing! :grimacing:

That picture is the reason that at a couple of places I’ve been to there are signs on the toilet door telling the Asians not to squat on the seats, I kid you not. They have a picture of a person with their feet on the seat squatting over the pan with a big red X through it and a picture of a person sat on the seat with a green tick.

There is another sign like that with a bloke squatting wearing a agency hi viz :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Do NOT.jpg

What’s with the bottom two pictures?

No fishing and no playing Spiderman? Don’t get it.

eagerbeaver:

It is no vomiting and no squatting eagerbeaver :wink:

Try scrolling the picture down.

No wonder you cant get a job.

eagerbeaver:

No ■■■■■■■ up in the air (stunt ■■■■■■■■ and no cocking your leg like a woof woof (stunt dog)

First time I’d ever seen those special toilets were at heywood truckstop. I can sympathise worth them lot. I never sit on a public toilet seat either.

eagerbeaver:
Try scrolling the picture down.

No wonder you cant get a job.

OK missed that d’oh :blush: