Toilet facilitys

I carry a RADAR key, its for the disabled loos , but they are usually a lot cleaner and have often got a sink in them as well.
You can buy the keys from various sites on the old t’internet or from most local councils.
Some ask for proof of disability but “its for your poor old granny” :wink:

Just one thing though chaps…If you do get one PLEASE use it with respect and clean up after yourselves.

I ashamed that Ive actually got to say the above, :blush: :blush:

They condemed the toilets and shower at chelmsford services until they cleaned it up and done all the repairs. Someone told the enviromental health about them and they payed them a visit. They still lock them up from 7pm until 6am though and they still charge you 8 quid to park up overnight. :smiley:

why do some men use the cubicle instead of the urinal for a stand up whizz? does my nut in. either your having a quiet dump and then you get to listen to mateyboy next door doing a hosepipe on the pavement impression, or worse you follow them in to a ■■■■ soaked seat predicament. ignorant barstewards.

toowise:
I carry a RADAR key, its for the disabled loos , but they are usually a lot cleaner and have often got a sink in them as well.
You can buy the keys from various sites on the old t’internet or from most local councils.

Just one thing though chaps…If you do get one PLEASE use it with respect and clean up after yourselves.

So you should be,that is sheer abuse.You might actually need a radar key for real one day.How will you feel about able bodied people using those toilets then !!!

I dont consider it an abuse.
I only use them if really needed,
its usually only during the night-time hours.

If there is anybody else looking to use them they get priority.

I always leave them clean and tidy as I would expect to see them.

I was given my key by an elderly aunt (now passed on) who had the philosophy that she would rather see an able bodied person using a disabled facility than seeing them wee up the wheel (or worse).

I have in the past left a roll of toilet paper in the cubicle because there was none supplied by the local council.

I occasionally suffer from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) which according to most councils is a legitamate reason for holding a RADAR key !
If I was disabled in the true sense of the word I would not have a problem with anyone using these facilities provided they were treated with respect.

When i posted that I was ashamed to say the above…I meant telling others to respect and clean up

I re member one night parking up round about edinburgh around 85 ,cant remember exactly…but anyway there was a toilet block ,it was spottless at 10pm …walked over to them at 7am… toilet was destroyed …totally!! water pouring out the door,khasi was smashed to pieces… umbelievable…
james

Deepinvet:
Anyway guys how many times have you seen a bloke walking round the Toilets with his todger hanging out■■?

Email George Michael and ask him :wink:

Dave the Renegade:

toowise:

So you should be,that is sheer abuse.You might actually need a radar key for real one day.How will you feel about able bodied people using those toilets then !!!

Some disabled toilets are also baby change facilities; When we have to change our son, we always have a quick look around to see if any disabled person (that we can see is disabled) is approaching before using the toilet. I have to say though, that on eixting, we’ve had a couple of miserable gits whinge about it being disabled only which it clearly wasn’t, and one in M and S actually tried to barge our pram out of the way with their scooter (a threat to cut the power soon stopped her :laughing: )

At the end of the day when you have got to go you have to go regardless if it is a disabled toilet field or carrier bag you are not going to soil yourself for anyone :smiley:

happysack:
why do some men use the cubicle instead of the urinal for a stand up whizz? does my nut in. either your having a quiet dump and then you get to listen to mateyboy next door doing a hosepipe on the pavement impression, or worse you follow them in to a ■■■■ soaked seat predicament. ignorant barstewards.

Toooo Right mate!!

happysack:

As previously mentioned, not all disabled people have a disability that you can see. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jesus wheelnut they look like medievel torture eqipment !!

One thing that disgusts but also intrigues me, is why people wipe the contents of their noses (aka bogies) on the back of the bog door.
Sometimes there’s flamin 1000’s of them! (where’s the spewing up smilie?)

there ya go redbob

toowise:

there ya go redbob

thats the one! :laughing:

Hiya i called in a caravan shop to get some bits and bobs today and saw this plastic
bucket type loo. wow i wished theyed been about when i was driving. you fitted a plastic
bag under the seat somehow and dumped into the bag. …it was quite compact and only £20
seemed better than having to stop and find somewhere to dump. its murder trying to climb
into the tautliner when yoiur bursting to go. … Iam not one of the fussy ones since the late 60s
while i been driving i’ve always sat on the seat (if there was one) and caught nowt i know of…
I was in Kenya 25 years ago(on holiday) and the woma…/cow i was with needed the loo…
the only loo around was this round hut with about 8 dug out holes (god did it stink)
anyhow she looked in the hut and picked a hole just as she was about to hover
she saw a lizzard pop its head out of the hole …she did’nt need a pee then for hours
maybe days after seeing that HE…HE …HE
John

redbob:
One thing that disgusts but also intrigues me, is why people wipe the contents of their noses (aka bogies) on the back of the bog door.

It’s not just snot they wipe over the walls…and why do the groottiest, remote bogs attract fudge-packers? How can the smell of stale (zb)ss and (zb)it make someone want some “■■■■■■■■ Mounting”? :laughing: :laughing:

Muckaway:

redbob:

It’s not just snot they wipe over the walls…and why do the groottiest, remote bogs attract fudge-packers? How can the smell of stale (zb)ss and (zb)it make someone want some “■■■■■■■■ Mounting”? :laughing: :laughing:

Well I must say that comment was to be expected.

3300John:
Hiya i called in a caravan shop to get some bits and bobs today and saw this plastic
bucket type loo. wow i wished theyed been about when i was driving. you fitted a plastic
bag under the seat somehow and dumped into the bag. …it was quite compact and only £20
seemed better than having to stop and find somewhere to dump. its murder trying to climb
into the tautliner when yoiur bursting to go. … Iam not one of the fussy ones since the late 60s
while i been driving i’ve always sat on the seat (if there was one) and caught nowt i know of…
I was in Kenya 25 years ago(on holiday) and the woma…/cow i was with needed the loo…
the only loo around was this round hut with about 8 dug out holes (god did it stink)
anyhow she looked in the hut and picked a hole just as she was about to hover
she saw a lizzard pop its head out of the hole …she did’nt need a pee then for hours
maybe days after seeing that HE…HE …HE
John

Those were the holes in the ground I meant too John, until the sun had baked them over, they were quite smelly. I was on the west coast though.

toowise:

I heard about e-bay selling radar keys on the Jeremy Vine show. Now anyone can buy them. I am disabled and sometimes have to wait for workmen who use the disabled toilet to read their newspapers whilst on the loo (sometimes as long as 10 minutes). When I say something to them on emerging from the loo, they are very rude.