Toilets.

this is what greeted me at an RDC this morning. Disgusting. There was worse but didn’t stay long enough to take a pic. This was the 3rd toilet I tried. And the best out of the 3!!!

People will start talking lad :laughing:

Legend_Scania:
People will start talking lad :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It is disgusting that’s for sure. Part of the problem if not all of it will sadly be caused by the people using them.

So theres toilet paper on the floor,what’s up damaged your back competing in the Olympics,can’t bend to pick it up or didn’t your Mum want to come with you today.

You should see the state of the toilets and showers at some of our co depots :open_mouth:, I wouldn’t shower my dog their in case it caught something, no soap, no bogroll, filthy and stinking, they are too tight arsed to employ proper cleaners, (an indication of how they look upon their drivers :unamused: ) so much for H&S in our favour :unamused: , the point made about drivers causing the mess is true, but no bog cleaners would be used anywhere if that was the standard criteria, I left a signed note on the co.owners windscreen who was visiting one of these depots, but the depot manager saw me and must have cleaned it up before the owner saw it, when he did eventually check it he rang my boss to ask what the hell I was on about as the toilets were OK, which made me look a right [zb] :smiling_imp: but at least I tried instead of just moaning about it like the rest of them.

Armagedon:
So theres toilet paper on the floor,what’s up damaged your back competing in the Olympics,can’t bend to pick it up or didn’t your Mum want to come with you today.

He did clearly state it was the best of the 3, but hey you are right we are just common hairyarsed truckers, who are we to demand decent clean minimum human standards, so let’s just accept any old sh! :unamused: :unamused:

Armagedon:

What an immature thing to say. I can’t understand why these people keep missing the toilet with the toilet roll the same thing happens at ours, just chuck it down the pan and flush it.

Its an RDC - Some drivers can’t reverse onto a bay so how do you expect them to reverse onto the bog :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bald bloke:

Armagedon:

What an immature thing to say. I can’t understand why these people keep missing the toilet with the toilet roll the same thing happens at ours, just chuck it down the pan and flush it.

thanks bald bloke glad you think so. Wish I was lucky enough to still have my mum.

m4rky:
Its an RDC - Some drivers can’t reverse onto a bay so how do you expect them to reverse onto the bog :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

All over the uk in garages and MSA loos,the top bit of the tap is missing,a plastic cap,and now it is full of black dirt and bacteria when you turn the tap on and off.

That’s why drivers would rather ■■■■ in the bushes or by the side of their truck, including me. Certainly less germs on my ■■■■ than there is on a tap or door handle and no splash back you get on a urinal. And it’s not like it’s littering, ■■■■ is bio degradable. It’s natural, people should be more in touch with nature, pro create more and be one with the earth.

Whats wrong with that, no-ones taken a dump on the seat and at least the ■■■■ on the floors been soaked up. :open_mouth:

Think some should invest in a pair of Marigolds and some Mr Muscle and today you can buy a plastic cover for toilet seats ensuring your ■■■■ remains uncontaminated.Or use a toilet after a Spaniard who unfortunately has his orifice for waste products in the middle of his back then complain.

i’d just clean it up myself.
i have done it on a few occasions, and if i’m bored i’ll ask for a mop and bucket and some disinfectant.
never done with any bad manners though.

i can’t understand the lazy gits that drop tissue on the floor, then look at it.
except my teenage son. but he just gets a smack in the face. they don’t feel it at that age.
i think it’s the pot.

That’s about normal standard in the ladies at Raglan North :frowning:

You think thats bad, you ought to try some of the squats in France - especially when someone has missed the target. Equally bad are a good many across Europe when they have been invaded by Marocs on their way down to the Algeciras ferry with their vans piled high with junk.

When I used to do multi drop in London, a lot of places would not allow you to use the toilet.
I have seen toilets in places where the toilets are reserved for drivers and have been horrified by the state of them( So not used them)
But the toilets at Aldi in Swindon, were a uniquely relaxing experience, clean, modern with a wonderful smell.

I honestly think that HGV drivers have issues with toilet training from when they were younger, I can think of no other sector of society, that makes so much mess, in the simple task of disposing of bodily waste.

I would mark them as being psychologically damaged and unfortunately, they have not been enabled to fully develop emotionally.

att:
When I used to do multi drop in London, a lot of places would not allow you to use the toilet.
I have seen toilets in places where the toilets are reserved for drivers and have been horrified by the state of them( So not used them)
But the toilets at Aldi in Swindon, were a uniquely relaxing experience, clean, modern with a wonderful smell.

I honestly think that HGV drivers have issues with toilet training from when they were younger, I can think of no other sector of society, that makes so much mess, in the simple task of disposing of bodily waste.

I would mark them as being psychologically damaged and unfortunately, they have not been enabled to fully develop emotionally.

If you like the smell in a public toilet I suggest you might like to get your nose in for a service mate! :open_mouth:

Hombre:

att:

If you like the smell in a public toilet I suggest you might like to get your nose in for a service mate! :open_mouth:

It was the Aldi RDC.